for Crows in the Wheatfield

9/9 c8 Stormysea-breaks
I have just found this fabulous story. The interactions between John and Dean are so well done. I am hooked. I especially loved the nurse / Dean scene. It was extremely hot. Nothing lewd but you could feel the heat rising. My heart beat a little faster that is for sure! This is an amazing work of fanfiction.
5/12 c29 53Visage
What a wonderful story and well worth the time spent! This was such a great adventure from start to finish! Such care and attention to detail, it was an absolute pleasure to read. The fact that you're not a native English Speaker is beyond impressive! Thank you for such a wonderful insight into all the boys and for keeping them true to their characters. The chapter where Sam and Dean said goodbye absolutely broke my heart. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
11/8/2019 c29 4EclipsedImpala
I'm literally crying that this wonderful, amazing tale is over. I absolutely loved this so much. It did everything for me. You nailed the characters so well;so perfectly. For a non-native of the English language, you did a phenomenal job. Sure there were some errors, but nothing I couldn't figure out, nothing that took away from your lovely work. I really enjoyed this. I'm sad I no longer have this to go back to. Oh, wait... I will! I'll just re-read! I'm going to see what other stories you have now!

This was so wonderful. Thank you so much!
10/3/2019 c29 Guest
Wao. Just waoooo
1/28/2019 c29 Guest
This was great. Kept me enthralled. Keep up the goid work.
9/8/2018 c1 Della
I don't know if u still look at these. This story. Was wonderful. Visceral. True. Well written. Paced and aching. I'm sad you needed to seek reassurance and don't recognise your own talents. I don't read long fiction...but I couldn't put yours down.
3/22/2017 c22 Guest
Ugh, I hate this Sam.
2/13/2017 c29 CatstielWinchespurr
I have to say, this story was amazing! I loved it from start to finish. And honestly, I couldn't even tell you weren't a native english speaker until I read your author's note. Anybody that hates on writing mistakes should attempt to learn a new language and then write a story in said language. Anyways, again, fantastic job on the story!
9/13/2016 c29 ngregory763
I loved this one! I loved reading the steps Dean had to take in order to strike out on his own, and how John did it definitely synced up to his rough personality. Super story!
7/4/2016 c29 A Super fan
OH DEAR GOD! This story is so heart wrenching and beautiful and had me tearing up. Its amazing how well you've written each of them, I swear I would throw every characterization award at you right now if I could cuz goddamn! they were all on point. I mean, even the very best writers have a bias you know? Lean more in favor of one Winchester or the other despite loving the whole lot, but you, you are like superhuman. As a Dean girl that's always been a little bitter about how Sam and John's treatment of him sometimes, I felt no amount of resentment for them here cuz you made it so real...and so unbelievably true. Like I can believe every word of this is canon. You are amazing. This story is amazing. I don't even... Wow. Just, wow. And all the tiny little details, the slow painful recovery that wasn't just brushed over, I can tell you a hundred different things I love about this right now. But basically, you've got nothing at all to be insecure about with your writing, cuz believe you me, you are a fucking goddess.
6/11/2016 c29 Guest
Loved your story! Read it all the way through in one sitting...probably stayed up WAY to late, but it was worth it :)
6/11/2016 c6 Guest
Brilliant! Loved reading it!
6/11/2016 c3 Guest
Brilliant!
6/11/2016 c1 Guest
Wow! Can't wait to read the rest! You have such an imagination! Have you ever thought about writing a novel? Because I would read it! :)
5/27/2016 c29 somersault-j
You know, I think I had this story on my kindle for years and I don't even know why I decided to start this one a few days ago but...wow, just wow. I'm so glad I did. I read a lot of stories/fics but I haven't read such a long one for a very long time, a long one that had me so captivated.

I loved, loved, loved your characters and what was going on in their heads so damn much. Every little thought, every little glimpse into Dean's vulnerable head had me squeeing! I really think you got their feelings and motivations and their thoughts down so damn perfect, especially Dean's. lol And I'm not gonna lie, I'm such a sucker for hurt!Dean and wow, damn, did you hurt that boy! So thanks for that too.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story. I really, really enjoyed it :)
745 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »