for Crows in the Wheatfield

4/9/2016 c29 4sunshine102897
This story is amazing. This entire week, any chance I had I would be sitting and reading (avoiding homework completely.) My heart broke into little pieces for Dean in this one...it was a bit ouchie. I gotta say, when someone was trying to pick the lock on the door I literally was jumping up and down thinking please god let this be Sam! Fantastic sTory. Thanks for writing!
2/3/2016 c1 5CarryOnMyWaywardDaughters
This is probably one of my favorite fanfics ever. I've read the whole thing twice now. Having just started posting my own stuff, I realize how vital reviews are. Just wanted you to know I love your story. It's brilliant and I can't believe english isn't your first language because you write it better than most english speakers. The characters are on point, the mystery plot is captivating. This is one of the few stories i've read where pain is described and I CAN FEEL IT. I can't say enough how much I love this story.
7/28/2015 c29 michelle.patchett.96
Great story! I loved the insight into each character's thoughts and feelings. Even with all the errors (which usuallydrive my so crazy that I have to stop reading) I still had trouble putting it down to sleep or do anything else. It has been the same with everything else of yours that I have read so far. Just wondering: have you written any SPN fan fiction recently? It looks like all of your stuff is from the first 5 seasons or before.
3/26/2015 c29 3foxinsocks92
This was a gripping story, well written and your language was fantastic, descriptions almost picturesque! There were some slow bits, but over all, it was pretty damn awesome. Sam coming back was kind of my favourite, and as far as endings go, I think it encompassed a lot without really tying everything together - which it didn't need. This is a series that is still on going to this day! It doesn't need an ending before it begins. Great job 3
3/8/2015 c29 Wunjo
Oh my god what a ride! One of the best fics I have read in a long well done. Wish there were more stories like this in the future.
2/21/2015 c29 blackwolf666
Loved this story.
9/25/2014 c29 3PhantomBowtie
I truly loved this story-Thank you so much for writing it!
8/5/2014 c29 11lucacat4
I only read this for the first time just now, but I want you to know that this is, by far, the best piece of fan fiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so, so much.
4/16/2014 c1 3luanee
Hi although I must say some parts of your story are indeed rather too long and wordy for my taste, but overall I still enjoyed it! I am a Dean whump fan and hope to see more stories from u !
3/17/2014 c29 Divya
Hi I'm divya... That's a awesome story you wrote... I can't stop crying at the end... U r a fantastic writer... Love u.!
8/21/2013 c7 13The Liquified Platypus
Wow, that chapter made their banter about not calling in ep 1 more painful. From what I've read so far, your story's great.
5/1/2013 c18 Guest
This is very well written. Your characterization of the Winchesters is well out and, the "dream" sequences are written in a way that makes them surreal, yet meaningful.
12/26/2012 c28 2Weightofliving
SEQUEL SEQUEL! xD
11/4/2012 c4 6kelco
I just went through and favorited a couple of my most well liked stories, this beign one of them. thanks for writing!
10/14/2012 c14 1pielover62
I'm realizing that I've read this story before, but it's well worth a second read. I don't remeber if I reviewed the first time so I wanted to be sure to let you what a wonderful story you've crafted. Especially, knowing that English isn't your first language. OK, so the grammar is not perfect, but I get so wrapped up in the story that I don't even notice. And that's saying a lot, because bad grammar is usually a pet peeve of mine. If I haven't already, I'll be adding this one to my list o f all time favorites.
745 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »