for Crows in the Wheatfield

1/9/2010 c1 7doesthatmakemepokey
very good so far, please update soon. i like the use of the crows and death, Happy Birthday:)
1/9/2010 c1 7petey L
wow i thought this chapter was really intriguing and awesome. i relly liked the way it was written d i cant wait to read more
1/9/2010 c1 moira4eku
Great day! How in the world did Dean wind up in a field of some sort? It was strange how detached he was. Wondering if he cracked his head really hard. Evidently it wasn't drying mud on his face, but blood. The crow was rather creepy. I'm really looking forward to where your story may be going.
1/9/2010 c1 4alwaysateen
Intriguing beginning...

As Dean been drugged to feel so out of it? I can't wait to read your explanations.
1/9/2010 c1 3danrac
I like the start and if the birds are a bit creepy, well, I'm not holding it against them - or you, lol! Happy Birthday
1/9/2010 c1 Eeyore08
Excellent start to a story, I was so convinced the crows were going to peck Dean my knuckles were white. I loved how you made Dean slightly detached from his surroundings, it gave it an interesting (in a good way) feel to the story.

BTW, what is the movie that inspired this scene? I feel like I should know it but I can't think of it...
1/9/2010 c1 2ForgottenSeptember
WOW, really interesting story! I'm dying to know what will happen next! Poor Dean... Please update soon!

Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday! :D
1/9/2010 c1 apieceofcake
Intersting start. Please continue, I'll look forward to more :-)
1/9/2010 c1 Alienmom
Very interesting start, please continue. So much mystery. Can't wait to see what happens.
1/9/2010 c1 70dreamlitnight
Oh, so very intriguing. Please do continue, very soon if you wouldn't mind. hehe Hope your birthday is wonderful! I love this opening scene, very dark and dramatic. Thank you so much for sharing with us. ;0)
745 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50