for Promise Me Your Heart's Still Beating

4/10 c36 Guest
What do they do for money?
4/10 c35 Guest
How the heck do u find someone in Ohio he just found them days later? It's not like Ohio is Rhode Island. It would be like finding a needle in a haystack back then.
4/10 c33 Guest
I don't know if you can just 'resign' from the military...I think you have to be discharged or else you are contractually obligated to do your time
4/16/2021 c12 1NAMSTA
Je viens de faire la traduction des chapitres 10, 11,12,...géniaux ! j'enchaîne.. c'est passionnant !
La scène érotique est grandiose.
4/16/2021 c6 NAMSTA
Fantastique ! je continue à lire et je me régale;
Ah Ah, très drôle le gouverneur qui prend vivienne pour Mme Tavington ! et Tav qui confirme.. au nez ébahi de Vivienne .. vraiment bien
4/16/2021 c2 NAMSTA
Toujours super ! je suis française j'utilise la fonction traduction. Bravo
4/16/2021 c1 NAMSTA
excellent; très bon début d'histoire
4/25/2016 c36 jenniferlynncobb
Awesome story! I loved it!
1/2/2016 c30 1Biku-sez-Meow
You know, as horrible as that last scene was, the: "I hate my daddy!" 'What a delightful little girl.' Sorry, I just couldn't stop laughing! I love it!
4/8/2015 c36 1AngelofDance
I really enjoyed this so much. I was so into it from the very start. I love the part where Susan became Tavington's daughter! Thank you for writing it.
8/20/2014 c36 Guest
The story is really amazing. i love what you did with the plot and especially with the ending: the decision to leave the army, the final battle without him and Ben chasing him in and finally their personal fight with surprisingly Vivienne killing Ben. I liked also that Susan stayed with them. And the epilogue, so sweet. Vivienne is such a nice character and I loved the building of the relationship with Tavington through all the stages. Tavington's character and the changes of it were presented so well. Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
8/20/2014 c27 Guest
Bordon is such a bad boy! Tavington will have his head if he finds out.
8/19/2014 c18 Guest
Cornwallis strikes again! I like Tav is starting to having feelings for her other than lust and he is realizing it.
8/19/2014 c9 Guest
If Tavington could hear me, I would be shot but Cornwallis' interruption was brilliant! It was so funny!
4/13/2013 c36 Randixoxo
i love this story so much:)
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »