for The Fräulein and The Basterd

7/9 c23 SML
I've binged read this story and I have to say that you did a great job! This story is so awesome and the love between Donny and Karla its just ... wow just wanted to let you know :)
4/4 c23 xtaintedlove
Loved this!
The epilogue was adorable!
1/21 c1 Isobel Hobbs
I love this story so much. I’ve read it several times over the years! You are an amazing writer!
11/7/2019 c23 Yesi Suarez
By far the best fic I’ve ever read from any fandom. You wrote everything so well and I think you did every character justice! Really amazing work.
8/19/2018 c23 togepipi
That new chapter was adorable! You’re a fantastic writer. I would definitely read a re write too, not that it needs it!
8/7/2018 c23 2Sandafairy
Would you perhaps be interested in writing another one-shot with some of the Jewish children Klara saved looking her up and meeting her? Or perhaps Donny throwing Klara a birthday party, and inviting all of the kids (now adults, probably with their own kids) that she saved. I think it would be a really neat idea! But anyways, absolutely love this story! 3
8/7/2018 c23 lamomepiaf04
I absolutely love this story and freaked out when I saw the update pop up in my favorites! Also really exited about an updated version. :)
Have you ever considered writing another basterds story ? I wouldn't mind that either :D
8/6/2018 c23 Guest
I loved this little update and was so surprised to get the email! I would love an updated version, you probably
Have so many new ideas and tweaks with time behind you. !
8/6/2018 c23 TargaryenClown44
Yes please! I can’t get enough of this story! I first read it years ago and I still love every part of it.
8/6/2018 c23 Guest
This is adorable
8/6/2018 c23 Eugene's sizzuhs
This was so cute omfg
8/6/2018 c23 3OceanxEyes
Really superprised to see an update but definitely not disappointed. The short was really sweet and cute, captured everything perfectly.

As for the clean up, I'm interested. I've been eyeing the story to reread it for a while just haven't gotten to it yet. I've always liked this story and if you say you want to clean it up I eagerly await the updates.
7/27/2018 c22 dylanobrodie
absolutely LOVED this story! its so well written and OC were put into the story well. the ending was fantastic, it was what Klara and Donny truly deserved after everything they went through just to be together. great job on writing this story, its one of my favourites! :)
7/15/2018 c22 togepipi
WOW this is a fantastic story! OC was amazing, the Basterds and Nazis were so well written and honestly could not fault it! I loved the epilogue tooa perfect ending. Also, I appreciated how historically accurate your story wasI studied history for a long time (and as I’m English we focus a lot on the world wars) and everything about hiding the Jews, the methods used and what would be involved was spot on. Thank you for gracing the internet with this!
1/15/2018 c22 7Beautiful-Monster99
I just wanted to say that this absolute masterpiece is one of the greatest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Your writing style is so perfect, your visual is stunning, and the story is just beautiful. I was sucked in to the story from chapter one and was able to form a bond with every single well-written character and that all just made this story absolutely outstanding and gorgeous! Honestly one of the best stories I have ever read on this website! I even managed to read it within a span of two days, Haha! Words can not express how much I love this, and I can not thank you enough for creating such a beautiful piece of art for us to read and definantly enjoy 3
347 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »