for Every Time a Bell Rings

1/8/2017 c1 Guest
Awww, that was the sweetest thing! Eric realized how Sookie had felt about the knife and decided to give her a choice - and she chose the right thing! AndI loved seeing Claudine becoming an angel!
7/1/2013 c2 Tiggy318
Nice story!
1/21/2013 c1 fffbone
I'm in the mood for some nice happy stories. I thought they might exchange blood again.
7/30/2012 c1 3Fangtasy Junkie
Awww, this was sweet. I don't see why something along these lines couldn't have happened in the books; it should have! It certainly solves Sookie's biggest hold-up.
11/6/2010 c1 59Sleepy Lotus
awwww. so very sweet. i liked how you went into their reservations, excuses, and holding back pieces of themselves. eric needed to do something to give sookie a nudge, and giving back the knife was the perfect gesture. nice!
5/28/2010 c1 luvvamps
So glad this is in the finals. It is truly an awesome story. They so belong together. Sookie finally made the right choice. I hope you continue writing ,you do it so well. I felt like I was right there.
4/29/2010 c1 hawkgirl27
this story was amazing as well great job
2/24/2010 c1 3Northman Maille
Loved the story, it was incredibly sweet and really well written... thanks for sharing
2/7/2010 c1 2SouthernLady23
Oh, I loved this chappie! How beautiful and imaginative. Love the twist on Claudine's will and of course Eric had to come through. Loved it! Awesome!
2/7/2010 c1 70Suki59
Congratulations on taking second place in the contest! Well done!
2/5/2010 c1 2Suzapalooza
Such a cute story! I'm surprised the Eric let Sookie go like that. It was a calculated risk, but it clearly paid off. Glad to see Sookie finally get her act together.
1/28/2010 c1 3dazedrose
Woot, i love your writing style, beautiful. It brought a rear to my eye. :)
1/28/2010 c1 10GaijinVamp
And the winner is...Every Time a Bell Rings,

at least IMHO.

And I'll vote for you if I can find the page.
1/24/2010 c1 hooper66
Wonderful story! Thank you for adding Claudine, I was mortified at her passing and I didn't enjoy the last CH book, it was rushed and not very well thought out.

This story helped ease my mind.
1/24/2010 c2 4Southern Amateur