FanFiction.Net
for An Inconvenient Truth

1/31/2010 c6 2Mor'ranrFricai
Mor'ranrFricai is very glad that you have done such a lovely job creating a very interesting story on the amazing Remus and Sirius. Mor'ranrFricai likes your take on the two of them. Mor'ranrFricai feels bad for Remus and wishes him mountains of sympathy chocolate. She really hopes you will update soon.

Mor'ranrFricai hopes that either you recovered quickly from whatever ailed you or you shall feel better soon and that you have a swell birhtday.

*Please note that Mor'ranrFricai also is glad that you have included a reference to Avenue Q. It is one of her favorite musicals.

From the awesomeness of the space between her ears,

Mor'ranrFricai
1/28/2010 c2 12WWT
These things. These EXACT thoughts are all too familiar.

I've fawned over this girl for, oh, I dunno... two or three years this coming August. Problem is, she's not bisexual... I got used to it, although, unlike Moons, I'm not so stable and my most said phrases became "Please kill me" and "I really just want to die" (not to mention "I want to go home") Well, a few months ago (after over a year), /She/ asked /me/ out. We had a date set up to go to a party of a mutual friend's, a sleepover. She ended up having to bring a friend of hers at the request of her parents. No one knew about our agreement. She ignored me the whole night. I was utterly confused, and well, what that all lead to is another story, but still, it basically puts me in a situation relatively close to Remus'

Thank you for writing this chapter in the manner you did. I couldn't figure out how to word this in a work of my own so I ended up dropping it. I'm just relieved that someone was able to get this kind of thing out and it makes me feel like there are others, and possibly some hope for me.
1/28/2010 c6 MelloandMatt
You are freaking amazing! First A Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, and now Avenue Q? I love you((and the story of course))! Please keep updating! :D
1/26/2010 c5 hogwartsboysarecute
very nice. keep up the good work, and update soon!
1/25/2010 c2 NathanDftba
Yeah, literary refence! Towels are awesome!
1/24/2010 c5 MelloandMatt
*gives cookie for fast updates* Please keep the updating! This is really good and i hate having to wait to read more! :D
1/24/2010 c5 69Irrelevancy
Well, who can really resist Sirius's puppy eyes?

x33

Reviewing~~!

Can't wait to see how this goes~!

Update soon~!
1/23/2010 c3 Artemis
I really do like this, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/22/2010 c3 MelloandMatt
Good job! Awesome plot, even better writing! Please update! ((i have like 2 seconds to review, can ya tell? :D))
1/22/2010 c2 MelloandMatt
This is REALLY good and well written. You're really keeping them all in character too which i appreciate. Please keep writing this! And now- On to the next chapter!

Btw- I loved the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy reference :D Very nice xD
1/14/2010 c1 8Remo Lupin
Okay, so... I LOVE THIS. I started loving it at... the second line. The April 11th thing, cos THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY! AND IT'S A REMUS/SIRIUS FIC! But then, I actually read it and as it turns out, I STILL love it. So there you go. :D

AO Chase
1/13/2010 c1 1bookworm4792
Loved it. Need more:] (And I love Remus and Sirius equally. I don't think I could decide between them)
1/13/2010 c1 1Moondaughter6
I really liked it and I hope you continue it
1/12/2010 c1 11Charlotte Lazarus
Oh poor Sirius, that's why they say ignorance is bliss! I really liked this first chapter, even though I believe u had some minor slips while writing, for example: /What I scare him off?/

Nevertheless, you have a very nice style and I truly look forward to the next chapter, where perhaps we will find out about the backstory and all? :D Hope u don't give up, u're clearly talented :)

Cheers,

Charlie
1/12/2010 c1 21Shadowed Shinobi
I liked the story, and I definitely think that you should continue it. My only criticism is that I feel like Sirius realized that Remus loved him too quickly. My train of thought is rarely, "Oh, my friend is sad. GASP! (S)he must be in love with me!" So maybe some backstory in future chapters? If you already had this planned, I apologize and look forward to reading it.

And I would like Sirius as my reviewing present.
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10