FanFiction.Net
for An Inconvenient Truth

6/19/2010 c2 5islandy15
"But then, as I stepped out of the shower and reached for my ancient, much-abused towel (always know where your towel is. Little literary reference for you there)"

...I love you.
5/20/2010 c6 Sarah
Your comic turn of phrase is spectacular. I like the way that you have written this as if the characters are speaking to the audience. Also, looked at your profile page and reading your work I'm surprised you are 16, I thought you were older.
5/10/2010 c21 Ellen
Wow, just wow. This was wonderful and cute and just spectacular to the point where I'm pretty speechless and completely incapable of giving this a proper review and pointing out the many fantastic little things that made it so, so I'll just say again how absolutely bloody wonderful it was! Wow, that was a long sentence.
5/2/2010 c21 7remuslives21
This is wonderful_ I absolutely love it! But now i must go back to my history homework that I abandoned several hours ago.
3/16/2010 c21 1Love-of-all-Anime
it was cute ^^ love the ending
3/14/2010 c21 ForgottenTales
LOL James and Peter deserved it.

I almost cried at the end of chapter 6. I could have gladly killed Sirius for being so impposibly dense and thickheaded. They're perfect together. :) Though Remus should whack Sirius on the head occationally.
3/6/2010 c21 2hgregwallflower
Ah I loved it so much! Please write more stories :] I also love that you actually write from Sirius's point of view. Almost every Remus/Sirius story I've read is from Remus's view :O It's nice to have a change!
3/6/2010 c21 9micky120
I think this is the first first person story I have ever read and actually enjoyed =D *Faves*

Micky. x
3/6/2010 c21 1Gothic Tulip
"Run Away, Run Away" (one of my personal favorite Monty Python quotes)

LOL, awesome! Great epilogue. Thank you so much for posting.

Looking forward to your next Sirius tale. ;)
3/6/2010 c20 Gothic Tulip
Very sweet. Glad Moony kissed him first for a change, it reassures that the pattern is now broken. :)
3/6/2010 c21 lovely2006
Aww, now I'm happy ;)

Haha.

Yaay! It's DONE! And perfectly so :)

3/5/2010 c21 ggggggggggg
Kind of long, hard to read and pointless sometimes but good.
3/5/2010 c21 1Deactivating
wow! your amazing this is the 1st fanfiction/any story ever that ive read in 1st person as iv never connected/enjoyed reading em (i hate them quite a bit!) + the music for each chapter fitted SO perfectly! d:¬Dx
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »