for Silly Old Bear

12/5/2018 c1 131rebecca-in-blue
Well, this story certainly took me by surprise. I think the topic has become a lot more visible since you published this, which made me worry for a minute that this was going to turn into crack/parody. But you played it straight, which I really love. This is such a great, creative way to explain Christina's long absence from the Wood, and her slightly more feminine childhood behavior. I love how despite his "very little brain," Pooh is immediately accepting of his old friend's new identity, even if he doesn't fully understand. We could all learn a lot from that bear. I also love the opening and how you set the scene of Pooh in the Wood. I could see it all perfectly as the Disney animation.
6/5/2015 c1 10only-looking
Oh my goodness, this was a sweet little story, and not at all what I expected. These were among my absolute favorite books growing up, and you did them proud. Everyone was perfectly in character, especially Pooh, and your explanation for why Christopher Robin realized he was Christina was perfect.

Poor Pooh. It's hard being a Bear Of Very Little Brain. You get confused so easily. Thankfully, his best friend is back, and that makes everything all better.

The one thing that could top this, and make my childhood memories complete, would be a "Charlotte's Web" fic. Hint, hint. I'm just sayin'.
3/19/2015 c1 50apAidan
That was ... interesting. Very entertaining, very consistent within itself and it's source, and interesting.

I'm going to have to reread this several times, but I enjoyed the initial read, even if I did do a wth. (One has to be careful when close to the Hundred Acre Wood, even when using acronyms)

Thank you for sharing this.

ap Aidan
12/1/2013 c1 1Graphite-Ash
well this was one of the sweetest things I have read in some time it gave me the warm fuzzis
8/7/2011 c1 22Narsil
I never read the books, but I saw the Disney movie (repeatedly), and The Tao of Pooh and The Te of Piglet helped get me through some rough times. This little story hit exactly the right tone, it feels just right.

I can see why this story was never continued, it doesn't need it (though you might consider labeling it "complete" even if you plan on adding to it), and would be seriously tough. But if you can come up with some little one-shots, I certainly wouldn't complain.
11/19/2010 c1 2sacha k
lol.. rrly rrly sweet:).I thought it waz gonna b chrisophers lady friend;)

people on here are completly insane though (myself included:))

-sacha
10/26/2010 c1 69great gospel
Now this little fic put a smile on my face. ^^ Though the ending did come as quite a surprise. Despite that, your characterization was lovely, and the style was certainly remniscient of A.A. Milne. Wonderful job!

Sora(:
4/30/2010 c1 9Trscroggs
I thought this was a very good story. It also made a lot of sense in a particular way.

I think Pooh's characterization was spot on, brovo.
4/25/2010 c1 291Thunderfire
Erm... m... Ok. I was thinking that this woman was going to be his daughter or something but ok.
4/2/2010 c1 18Writerswand
That was cute
1/25/2010 c1 jesstersmasque
Too cute! This little tale made my day! Thanks :)
1/22/2010 c1 Viking Girl
When I was young I used to think Christopher robin WAS a girl. When told otherwise I think I said that she should be. Apparently you (and Christina) thought likewise ;)
1/13/2010 c1 1Sir Thames
Did Christina visit Jusenkyo? Very interesting.
1/13/2010 c1 1Howard Russell
I liked it. Made me smile. Glad her friends accepted her so easily.
1/13/2010 c1 Rain Addict CM