FanFiction.Net
for A Handful of Emotions

8/6/2017 c5 1Munkeyfump20
So deep but thanks for the read
2/5/2013 c3 3China-kouran
I really like this insight into Cho's character. I do believe it spot on! Brilliant!
1/26/2010 c5 12Katharen Silver
I'm sad that its done but you did a wonderful job. =)

1/26/2010 c4 Katharen Silver
This is really good, I think that part of what makes this so good is that it is sort of broken and fragmented. =) Love it!

1/26/2010 c3 Katharen Silver
I think this is so Cho! People seem to forget about him in the world of fanfiction but I love this, you did a great job.

1/23/2010 c5 Viktorija
Great job!:)
1/23/2010 c5 161tromana
Oh yes, I did like this little set. I loved the way you went through all the potential ways Jane could suffer from envy. And of course the last line...

And hey, why is angst always blamed on me now?
1/23/2010 c5 32Divinia Serit
Oh! I liked this chapter- especially the last few lines. Jane better envy other guys making a play for Lisbon! Great little series! I am particularly fond of the handfuls :) And of course I can't wait for your next story! I blame tromana for a lot :D CAN"T WAIT!
1/22/2010 c4 161tromana
The fragmentation works perfectly! I think the bottling up and pushing down of emotions must have left her very tense, very confused. I don't know how you manage to do something so magical in such a short space... honestly.
1/22/2010 c4 32Divinia Serit
Oh! Nicely done! I think this is my favorite chapter left, and I loved how you described Jane chipping away at her barriers. It was very insightful, but then, I never expect anything less from you! :D Lovely!
1/21/2010 c3 161tromana
Well, the chapter wasn't so much ode to Lisbon, more ode to the rest of the team. That didn't stop it from being as wonderful as always, though! I particularly liked the ending. Hah, that made me smile. A lot.

Looking forward to the next 2. *grins*
1/15/2010 c2 misanfaery
Ah, Van Pelt, she's so interesting. I really liked this, and the last one, I'm not sure why I didn't review the last one. Probably fell asleep, haha. I really like this far, can't wait for more.

Elodie~
1/14/2010 c2 76phoenixmagic1
I like how you describe their characters with such simplicity, yet detail..great job!
1/14/2010 c2 veras333
I liked this chapter, keep going, you are doing a really good job.
1/14/2010 c2 Guest
Oh I like how this one linked quite intrictately to Rigsby's one, very clever. I guess determination is a very easy emotion to explore for Van Pelt - I do love the touch of hero-worship too - yet it's realistic and believable.
23 Page 1 2 Next »