for Genius' Clan

4/16/2018 c4 Katie
Plz continue this story
11/6/2016 c4 katie
Plz continue this story i want to know if charlie and ian end up together
5/5/2012 c4 Lidil
1/27/2012 c4 1sambee
Love this; really hope you update again someday. I'd love to see a scene of Ian nosing around, trying to figure out if coop is right about Charlie or not-and then I start thinking about all the thing Ian could see that might change his mind-video footage of the bar brawl is high on my list, along with discussions with his siblings and picking Don's lock to leave a surprise-or just move a few things around and see if the paraniod agent notices and freaks out. This entire story is amazing; almost wish coop had Charlie pickpocketing(not that anyone can tell) on tape to convince Ian. Every section is fascinating and I would love to read more!
6/12/2011 c4 68May Eve
xD I am such a sucker for super!Charlie. I hope you continue this!
5/4/2011 c4 1SerenityKieraSilverwind
This is a really good story I hope there is more to come.

Serenity
4/12/2011 c4 pippy93
Omg please continue this soon! Love it!
3/29/2011 c4 Slone'sTravelDreamer
SO GOOD! I love that you have Charlie and Ian paired up *wipes up the drool* Update soon!
2/6/2011 c4 6minijo1990
Just discovered this great story hope you continue with it.
1/25/2011 c4 mjels
i like it
1/7/2011 c4 4blueyblonde
i love it
12/16/2010 c4 spk
WOW! Just found this because I just discovered "A Wolfe's Pack." I love the insight into Charlie. Can't wait to see Don & Alan's reactions to Ryan & his brood. Can't wait to read more. :)
10/20/2010 c4 J
I love the way you continue to build the suspence in this story. The way the various characters are reacting is very well written, and I find myself sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next. Will Charlie explode? Will Don and Alan understand or will they condemn Charlie for how he is? For what he does? I hope you will update soon because this story have really grasped my attention. I'm greatly looking forward to what will happen next.
10/20/2010 c3 J
Wow! This is... This is simply... This is great!
10/20/2010 c2 J
Wow! I love the way you have added another dimension to Charlie that noone has ever thought of before. I certainly never have. Great job!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »