FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

1/21/2018 c37 Guest
Gosh, I remember finding this in 2014. Your writing's as good now as it was then. This is, without a doubt, the best TDI fanfic I've ever read. I can't wait to see how you end it. Bonus points if Chris has an aneurysm!
1/18/2018 c37 Guest
New reader here-I read the whole thing in three days, staying up a little later than normal and sneaking too many glances at work when I probably shouldn't have. I completely understand how busy you both are, but I'd love an update. Any clue how many more chapters the whole thing will be?
1/13/2018 c1 candidlyraul
it’s hitting the sixth moneyjan 2018hopefully you two update soon and don’t forget about the story it’s very good!
12/23/2017 c37 Guest
You guys are coming back right? Last time you updated, you said you’d be back in 4 to 6 months and it’s already been past that so I’m a little worried this is never going to get completed which sucks cuz I really love what you have done so far and you’re so close to the finally
12/21/2017 c37 Chante
Please make more chapters. I want to find out what happens next.
12/19/2017 c37 slamminsam636
Guys i’m worried it’s been almost 5( almost 6) months PLEAAAASE COME BACK
12/13/2017 c32 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Hmm was the police officer one of his family members?
Because if not, then that secret is pretty lame.
12/13/2017 c31 Ms. Sleepy Clover
THATS the secret? He stabbed a police officer?

I thought it was more like he burned down an orphanage or blew up a hospital.
stabbing a police officer, in my opinion, is kind of lame.
10/31/2017 c37 Guest
Guys please come back! Fall is almost over and I’m desperate for updates!
10/14/2017 c1 Guest
Oh god please come back already! Ik you guys said you'd be back in just getting desperate! It's already October and I need some duncney content!
10/5/2017 c37 1Wild card in the deck
I'm not even a big fan of Courtney x Duncan, or Courtney, or Duncan (although I don't dislike them even though they can kinda be jerks sometimes) and yet somehow you have me following this story. Kudos to you.
9/7/2017 c37 Guest
Ugh I just can't wait for the next chapter. I need closure! I love how you wrote Duncan and Courtney so much. I'll probably re read the whole thing again for the billionth time when you guys post a new chapter. And Ik you guys said it would take 4-6 months till the next one but I'm so desperate!
9/3/2017 c37 Ari
OMG you guys, I've been reading this since 2014-ish (?) and after all this time (always lol) I still get excited over new updates. I don't even remember how I found this, but I'm happy that I did. I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/3/2017 c37 Katie
Are you guys still writing chapters or was this the end of the story? This fan fiction was so amazing to read! I loved it so much so I hope you're still writing more. Thank you
9/2/2017 c37 5ribbonfly