FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

5/19/2017 c36 Guest
OH MY GOD. Total drama island is what got me into fanfics- specifically duncan and Courtney. I loved them to death. But I had this rule that if you don't see regular updates don't get attached- so I only got to like 8 chapters in because I didn't want to get attached if it wasn't finished! I avoided it even though it's one of the best writing for the characters in this site because I knew this would happen! I saw that this was recently uploaded so I gave it a shot-told myself not to get attached- but I had just rewatched the show on Netflix and the emotions all came back. Please tell me you're gonna update this soon! I'm itching for a new fix- I need you to finish this story!
3/16/2017 c36 The Darkness Writhes
Well I'm glad I've come around at this point in time as I probably avoided 8 years of emotional trauma but I'm glad I've found this story it's pretty damn good all in all. I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/13/2017 c36 Natasha
Holy hell you guysssss. I started reading this fic back in 2013ish? Maybe 2014, I don't remember. It was whenever I first started watching TDI. And then I fell out of touch with the show (I don't think I even finished watching the first season oOpS) but I would check in here every once and a while just to see what was happening. And I don't think I've checked in since like April 2016 (or whenever the chapter where the Heather/Juvy/Honesty FightTM got published), and like a week ago I was like "Whatever happened to the first multi-chapter fic I was obsessed with?" so I decided to reread the entire thing, and let me tell you, it is just as amazing as I remember. I've rewatched a couple episodes of TDI too, and I think it just gets better the older you are, minus some of the humor. But anyway, THIS FREAKING FIC. So good. Y'all are fantastic at creating 3D, deep characters, I would argue better than most professional authors. The bit with Bridgette in this chapter? Amazing. Blessed. 200/10. Thank you. And I'm so glad I remembered this was a thing an chose to reread it, because 10-year-old me just really could not grasp most of the meaning. This is becoming really garbled so I'll just say that y'all rid me of my fanfic virginity and I am incredibly grateful that such fantastic writers writing such a fantastic fic were the ones to do it, because honestly, if it had been anyone else, where the hell would I be right now? Not in a bunch of fabulous fandoms and communities, that's for damn sure. Oh boy, the emotions. This is going to sound really dramatic but I genuinely believe this fic helped shape me into who I am today, and I think I'll always remember that. You guys are incredible. Thank you. 3
2/20/2017 c36 Guest
Oh my, I come and check for a new chapter every week and it finally came! I've already re read this one so many time, well done guys!
2/1/2017 c36 10RJ.E-scope.DxC
Wow! This fic has been a complete emotional rollercoaster. I feel so sorry for Bridgette, having to put up with everyone's crap all the time. And I adore the interns! I'm so happy that they've finally escaped Chris' clutches!
1/30/2017 c36 5ribbonfly
Glad to see you guys back again!

This was a great chapter filled drama and one rabbit.
1/25/2017 c36 Guest
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
SOOOO happy for the update. Great chapter guys! Can't wait for the next one, and I'm so glad this story hasn't been abandoned. You guys were the first fanfic I read and partially inspired me to start writing. keep up the good work!
1/25/2017 c1 darkwhiteangel50
Wow! First of all thanks for updating and for the summary! ;P i really liked how you portrayed the different interns and am sad to see them go. You made up for it with Bunny though! Better than any psychotherapy :)
1/25/2017 c36 Guest
Thank you so much I was sos excited to see this chapter today you have no idea. I love this chapter so much especially the conversation between Bridgette and Duncan. And of course sweet Geoff bring bunny to you again and I hope you guys have a great day today.
1/25/2017 c36 5Charlie'Rocker
GUYS IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I swear I shrieked in delight when I saw the mail of the update alert sitting on my inbox, this was perfect and I can't wait for more!
1/3/2017 c17 Pooper
Awesome. Happy anniversary, even though it's been FOREVER
1/2/2017 c9 bookworm321
I KNOW THAT BOOK! iloveit! it's by Agatha Christie... ARGH! something with a scarlet train...MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS!
1/1/2017 c8 Guest
I'm loving your story so far, all your ideas are very original and it's extremely well-written. The only problem I find is a surprising amount of gender stereotypes and use of gender generalization. Other than that great fic!
12/11/2016 c35 4PastelYellow
I've read this fic like three times in preparation for new chapters. I get that it might take a while to write, but I hope you two will update soon. This is one of the best things I've read, ever!
11/29/2016 c35 lotsoflotti3
This whole series so far has been so good. The attention to detail is unreal! I can't believe how well written the whole thing is, and I would like to say well done to the authors. Although I am very sad that this was published in 2010 and it is currently 2016, by which I mean they will *probably* not post another chapter, I'm glad they look the time to write such good content. I am sad this ends here but I am more happy that they even took the time to write the first chapter, and every chapter was a blessing.

Well done Straypheonix and Contemperina, keep doing what you are doing!

788 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »