FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

11/26/2016 c35 lukeyslittlepenguin
This book is the definition of perfect! Hope you continue it xoxo
11/14/2016 c35 sugarandspice13
I have literally just read this whole amazing book in the span of one school day. Please update it soon! I NEED to know what happens and I am going to be heartbroken if Duncan and Courtney don't get back together. Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon!
8/29/2016 c35 16PurpleBandit3000
I sincerely admire the dedication and effort you two put into this fic, going t great lengths to get every detail correct. It's far more than I would ever do.

It is definitely one of the best TD fics on this site and also the best Playa de Losers one IMO. It's been a wild ride thus far, and unfortunately, all good stories must come to an end.

Keep rocking! Love you girls! :D 3
8/21/2016 c35 Guest
Update please
8/4/2016 c16 4PastelYellow
This made me feel so much for Courtney in particular, but also Duncan. I love them both to death (even though Courtney can be admittedly bitchy at times and Duncan seriously lacked character after coming back in TDWT) and seeing them like this absolutely crushed me... in a good way that is. Both of you are so incredibly amazing and omg my otp feels are so far of the scale right now I'm almost crying
7/25/2016 c34 lostmatters
aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm totally willing to lend my vocals for this story! It's so amazing to see how well this fanfic is doing and i'd love to be a art of the community that helps it flourish more!
7/25/2016 c35 lostmatters
Wow. Just. WOW.

Here I am, it is summer break, I'm getting over a bad breakup and in an odd twist, turn to look through my old drawings as to remove what i had made of my ex but stumble upon YEARS old fan art of my favorite and honestly first OTP ever before i realized the concept of shipping, Courtney and Duncan. Curiously enough, i decide to read up wikis as to catch up on the scoop and when THAT left me unsatisfied I turned to fanfiction, and Hot. Damn. It took me a whole day to finish all 35 beautiful chapters and i have so much to say, where to even begin?!

I am so satisfied and utterly in love with TAOP! AUs are great and all, but having the setting be on Playa De Losers just gives the first season so much more meaning, ESPECIALLY considering how well and thoroughly developed each character is. Having a story that depicts their personalities and motives so akin to those of their real, genuine characters is fantastic and absolutely worthy of endless pages pf praise! How frustrating it can be to find a fanfic that promises so much only to fall flat when the characters are truly who they are not, but some self-inserts or some exaggerated version of the character's that hides their flaws or completely warps them into someone they aren't. BUT THIS WASN'T THAT FANFIC. THIS WAS ALL I COULD EVER DREAM OF AND MORE.

The wit, the attention to the little details to the quirks of each character, the adorable robbery repeated again but now in the stunning McLean penthouse, the not-forced romance and not-forced-and-totally-unnecessary-sex-scene(s), the promise of an explanation of the future of their relationship once the show is over, the sudden reliability i had for both characters (when will HE ever stop playing the victim card? I should've know he was bad news from the way he talked of others and how he treated them, i wouldn't have been saved from that no matter how much i convinced myself WE were something, so all of That wouldn't apply to ME - no such luck. ex), the fact that they both acknowledge they're assholes and continue to be assholes - SOoOoOooOOOOO GOOD.

I am so proud of both of you for keeping up at this story for so long an you continue, no doubt in my mind or even the slightest hint of worry that it every chapter coming will be absolutely satisfactory. Thank you for gracing the wounded hearts like that of mine into the utter pleasure it has been to read this amazing tale.

Please continue the hard work and best of luck!
7/14/2016 c35 Guest
Please update I love this story
6/28/2016 c35 C.D. Guadalajara
Love the new chapter entry. Its great!
6/24/2016 c35 Guest
I freaking love this story! It's one of the few fanfiction I care about checking up on to see if it has updated. The character voices are perfect and everything is amazing! Keep being awesome!
6/6/2016 c35 5ribbonfly
Oh! The feels!
5/30/2016 c17 2SAOMNYIC
what does cit mean in Courtney's case
5/28/2016 c35 3MiserableRose
Please please pleeeease update! i am about to cry right now Dx i love this story so much it was all perfect! All of it was so well written that I wish you were my English teacher! It just was getting better and better as time progressed and I can't believe I have to stop reading right now ㅠ .ㅠ please update! i need my daily dosage!
5/10/2016 c35 Guest
This story so good!
4/1/2016 c35 CarmillaD
Why, why did the chapter end just when I was at the edge of the chair, why, WHY?! T _ , that was intense, I had the same shocked expression Geoff must've had when the arguments started. It was touching, though, how him and DJ tried to help their friends. Oh, please, continue soon.
788 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »