FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

3/28/2016 c35 Neecol
I've been reading this FF for YEARSS now! Its always been one of my favourites, and i always tell people about it. I've been trying to get into voice acting and would LOVE to be a part of your audio book for this fanfic! I already practice voices while reading this xD
3/20/2016 c35 Jeni
What an unexpected, but pleasant surprise. I'm happy that you guys are still working on this story. It's been about 4 years that I have been following this story, and I would love to read the ending

This chapter was particularly intense: while reading it, I could actually feel the characters' frustrations. I love how you guys wrote the tension building up, particularly with Courtney and Bridgette. I hope they will actually get to talk more and eventually make up. Geoff is still clueless, which is hilarious.

Thanks for the great update!
3/18/2016 c35 wafflelord2004
AWESOME! But please make Duncan and Courtney make up! PLEZ! CHEZ! BURGERS! Lol. I hate it when they fight, wait, scratch that, I don't like it when they fight like this. But, overall, I love this story so far!
3/18/2016 c35 6Artemis Raven Courtney
This is what happens when Courtney snaps. She SNAPS.
3/18/2016 c35 5OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire
I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I GOT THE EMAIL AND BARELY STIFLED A SCREAM OF JOY! EVERYONE IS SO ANGRY AND WEIRD AND PISSED AND ANNOYED AND TENSE AND IT'S LITERALLY SO PERFECT! OH MY GOSH! I'M SO HAPPY!
I would absolutely LOVE to help make this audiobook happen, this is one of my all-time favorite fics EVER! If I had to choose a chapter, it would definitely be the chapter where they're all in the kitchen.
Thank you from the absolute BOTTOM of my heart for this amazing story you've given us. It's probably everything we've ever wanted from the Playa possibilities.
3/18/2016 c35 PrincesaStereo
Woah great chapter. I love it. Update soon,plissssssssss
3/18/2016 c35 1wolf of darkness lover
The audio book idea sounds amazing. I've read a lot of fan fiction, the good, the bad, and the ugly but I have never seen or heard of this kind of idea. I hope this turns out well and I'll definitely try and keep up on it.
:) 3
3/4/2016 c1 wafflelord2004
This was a really good fanfic, but can you add another chappie? I would really appreciate it?
10/21/2015 c34 Chloe
As an additional note, my heart is still pounding. Cheers.
10/21/2015 c34 Chloe
I used to be an active (addicted) reader of this fic a couple of years ago, but what with moving and losing my laptop and dealing with life in general, I had somehow forgotten to check up on Courtney and Duncan. Now, roughly 2 years later, I woke up at 3 was m with some kind of sudden memory jog and desperately grabbed my phone to see where things were at.

I think I had reached chapter 28 back then, so you could imagine my delight to find that 6 new chapters had been added, and the wordcount of TAOP had exceeded the length of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I immediately went back to chapter 1, and here I am at the latest update. It's been an emotional rollercoaster (I just love the smell of despair ainnd broken trust the morning), and so many questions I had back then have been answered, only to spawn at least three more questions in its place.

Congratulations on creating the literary Hydra.

I just want to thank you for the incredibe story I've read, and to tell you that I eagerly (desperately) await the next instalment. TAOP is my drug.

Keep up the incredible work :)
9/30/2015 c34 Guest
You guys are such amazing writers! This chapter drove me close to tears. I need everything to be happy again. Like really, REALLY soon. I know it's not going to happen, but you can't blame me for wishing! Sometimes I want characters to just stop being themselves, because then HAPPY THINGS WILL HAPPEN AND I NEED HAPPY THINGS AND ADSFGTGKTGJTJHIGGKKGKKB
9/28/2015 c2 Madame X
OH MY GOD! This is AWSOME XD
9/28/2015 c34 58spicehnoodles
This chapter was...intense. So much happened.

The way you handled the situation with Courtney confronting Duncan about what resulted him in heading to juvie was spot-on. I loved how raw and realistic their reactions were. I expected Courtney's pride to get in the way and for Duncan to get immediately defensive.

However, I didn't expect that tense interaction between Courtney and Bridgette. That was just as amazing.

Oh my goodness, how do you two write such realistic scenes? This was how TDI should've been handled. The first season 1 was original, real, and surprisingly relatable for a cartoon. I wish you two would've been the main writers/executive producers. I wish the rest of the season was handled by the two of you.

I eagerly anticipate the next chapter. Good job to the both of you! Thank you again for continuing this wonderful piece of work and taking the time out of your busy, busy schedules in order to do so.
9/21/2015 c34 5Charlie'Rocker
Whhhhaaaaaaattt?! how you two dare to leave it at that point?! just like that and leave me suffering?! this chapter was so amazing I just need the next one! at first I was kinda mad because I thought Courtney should break down and all that stuff begging for Duncan's forgiveness in the spot but as I kept reading I realized that would be so un-Courtney. You guys have a real gift writting both Duncan and Courtney really in character and seriously, this story is amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter, please update as soon as possible! awesome chapter!
9/21/2015 c34 Guest
Cliffhangers are horrible, but I can wait 1,000 years for the next update. You are both AMAZING at what you do. Thank you.
788 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »