FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

4/15/2014 c29 7lavenderslotus
You guys are so freakin creative. Like.. How do you even come up with this stuff?!
I will forever ship Duncney. Sigh.. I love them so much. And you guys give such an accurate portrayal as to how they'd actually act. The writers of Total Drama All Stars could take a lesson or two from y'all.
Anyways.. Love this chapter(: can't wait for more!
4/14/2014 c29 tiahnaleexo
This just keeps getting better! I love this fanfic so much and I can't wait for the next update! :)
4/13/2014 c29 DISCONTINUED1738
Best Birthday Present Ever! It was updated on my birthday, but I didn't see it till now!
4/13/2014 c29 2Awkward Jess
This chapter was so good! XD please update soon!
4/11/2014 c29 8DramaRose13
Excellent chapter, I really love this story cause it keeps on getting better and better! I think that Duncan should have put down his pet tarantula, Scruffy, as his 'deserted island' answer. The way he reacted in season two during the space episode when he got Scruffy out of his care package was adorable. I really do think that he would choose his pet over a motorcycle. I will never be able to get over how perfect you always write the characters, it's amazing. I can't imagine what Chris has planned for the packages but I can guess that he had a life-threatening, sadistic, one hundred percent plan in mind. I agree with Courtney, Chris is going to need a hospital once he and chef get back to Playa. Excellent chapter, I, as always, can not wait for more!
4/11/2014 c29 Nox
Yessss! Finally the new chapter! I enjoy it from the the start to the end!

And I love the slight Duncney on the chapter, Courtney is still struggling with the idea of letting it be public... though pretty much everyone on the island knows what's going on.

However, hope to see more of it on the next chapter! And what's Heateher working on? We all know she has a grudge against Courtney, so what will she do next?

To Stray, please I need more updates on Machine Gun Blues! And also, Courtney vs The World, sequel. I hope Comtemperina can help my case here!

To both of you, hoping to see the next chapter soon!
4/11/2014 c29 1NoGrayZone
Yeah, Duncney!
3/17/2014 c28 Chloe
When can we expect the next chapter? I'm super excited!
3/16/2014 c28 7lavenderslotus
So like... This story took me two days to finish reading. What can I say? I'm hooked! However, judging from the author notes (Yes, I'm one of the few that actually reads the whole thing...) I fear I will have to wait quite a while til the next update, seeing as the last update was somewhat recently. But that's okay! Duncney have been MIA from my life for quite a while now. I've just gotten back onto fanfic after a looong while. I've missed them :') and I love this story! Can't wait for more!
3/16/2014 c28 Waterdragon
Loving this fanfic! And also in chapter 27 you said chapter 29 would be the one coming out around Christmas. Yeah I know that was probably an accident. I just point these things out to help so that you can avoid them! I seem to be writing a lot. I hope that's ok, because I don't plan on slowing down for a while. Actually I do, but in time I shall leave more comments! Thx for making my life overall a little bit more fun, or at least not boring!
P.S. I have a couple of aliases:
Thundercat
Flamespirit (I retired that one for obvious reasons and if they're not obvious enough, it's retired because I was motivating people calling myself FLAMEspirit)
Waterdragon (duh!)
and Loinheart, with some other fantasy and/or feline related names.
P.P.S. I told you about this so you could recognize me by any of my aliases.
P.P.P.S. Don't tell anyone else about my multiple aliases.
3/4/2014 c10 Hbgygggghvhgvyt
Hyvfngcgf
2/25/2014 c28 Nathzu
Greetings.
It took me just a day to read the whole ficlet. Literally.
I'm a beta with over six years of experience, but it's been just a few times that reading a (complete and quite long amount of chapters) ficlet juste woke up an old fandom of mine which I had let go cold. I'm about to replay episode one from TDI in the need of remembering such a great TV show...
The fic as it is gong is just perfect for me. The ressamblence of the caracters, the aituatioms they got themselves to... I congratulate both of you.
Also, I have checkes Rina's (if I may) deviant artwork and found it quite amusing.

By now I'll save to myself any further comment, as a need to push you for a (hopefully) soon to be chapter 30.
2/7/2014 c28 CarmillaD
Wow, and you really did a good job with each P.O.V, being my favorite Richard's. He's such a nice guy... A little naïve, but a great person. Hahaha, it was a treat to see the campers using the names of their voice actor/actress (Can't believe I didn't notice Duncan and Courtney are the perfect fit for Drew and Claire even on their initials... Maybe because I always see her name as composed, Emily-Claire). My worry was at the top when DxC started with that argument (To be honest, I don't know how could they keep for that long without noticing they were talking about different things), but I'm glad it didn't end in a sour way. Guess all the packages are for the great finale, so I can't wait to see them trying to figure out how will Chris put such weird objects and beings together. Please, continue soon.
2/6/2014 c28 Long-time fan
It's also a great surprise getting an email telling me the next chapter of this is up. I don't even mind waiting so long because the dedication you two put into writing this is what makes it such a great story. Oh Richard, he has no idea. xD
Until next chapter! :)
2/3/2014 c28 MS.PISSED OFF
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO PUT UPDATES? IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO READ ALL 28 CHAPTERS AND THERE IS STILL MORE?! PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE POSTING IT!
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE SO MANY CHAPTERS?!
788 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »