FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

4/29/2020 c40 Anon
I have been coming to on and off for the past 5 years SOLELY to check and see if updates were posted for this story. With quarantine, I decided to check and saw ch 40 was posted— but before reading it, I chose to reread the entire fanfic. Y’all did an incredible job! Thank you for your creativity and dedication to this work :)
4/24/2020 c40 207gman5846
Awesome story!
4/16/2020 c40 11John Spangler
This is, undoubtedly, the best TDI fic I've read in a very long time. Thanks to both of you for writing!
4/8/2020 c40 Guest
Found this two years ago right after Chapter 37 was posted and have been loyalty checking every few months for an update. I’ve reread the whole thing every time a new chapter was posted and simply love it. This is the exact kind of story I’ve always wanted about these characters (the Playa episode in TDI is one of my favorites). Thank you for this story. The wait was very worth it.
4/7/2020 c40 samurgo
I'm so happy this is over. Definitely my favorite story on here. Thank you guys for taking the time for this, it turned out magnificent.
4/5/2020 c40 5ribbonfly
HEARTS EYES! MY FEELS!

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT IS END OF AN ERA!

Thank you this ride.
3/30/2020 c40 Sleep Walker
You two are absolutely amazing! I mean that as a long time member of this website since like 2009? (My account is ImACloudWatcher13). I have followed this story through the end in hopes that it will still get updated even when months and years pass! Really you two did not have to continue it but you did and just gave such a WONDERFUL closure to my fave couple in Total Drama Island! Closure for the show too now that I can look at it and not cringe when seeing Total Drama World Tour/Action (ughhh). I can think of this story and feel it should have been THE canon story for the show but it was on Cartoon Network (darn kids). *sigh* just Thank you and continue on in your careers and aspirations you wonderful writers! :-')
3/29/2020 c40 C.D. Guadalajara
Been with this story since Chapter 16. To see it done, to see it finished... I never thought how i would react. But... I love it. Through the years ive been through alot. Now, as a Muslim who found his way, from Catholocism to Buddhism, to Islam, i say... thanks. Thanks for the ride.
3/29/2020 c40 Courtney
At least three times a week for the past year I have checked this site to see if the 39 Chapters had changed to 40 Chapters. And finally it did. And it was beautiful and heart-stopping and glorious and truly provided a ray of light and happiness in a world that is currently so dark.
I tried to make reading this chapter take as long as humanly possible. I read and reread and rereread every single line so I could commit this final chapter into my memory forever. I loved every single second of it. This story is truly a masterpiece. I am so beyond impressed with both of your writing prowess and I am so thankful that you guys made this story a priority for 10 years. I feel like this story is more real to me than the actual franchise. The personas and motives you wrote for Duncan and Courtney and even all the side characters are so masterful. I just don't even have the words to express how much I adore this story and how amazing I think it is. Just know I'm sending you guys so much positivity and I can't wait to see what you do next!
3/29/2020 c40 3chica13
Bawling like a baby. Love this story and the two of you.
3/28/2020 c40 8DramaRose13
Wow! I can't believe its been ten years and I can't believe that this amazing story has concluded! Both of you have done an incredible job from start to finish! Reading this beautiful, crazy love story has been nothing short of a delight, and I look forward to rereading it in the years to come! Bravo!
3/27/2020 c40 Guest
10 years. Incredible. I have been following the story and I loved every second.
3/27/2020 c40 orangewaterdreams
TEN YEARS. My God.

First, thank you so much for finishing it. I love it, it made me cry, it made me fall in love with these characters all over again, and each update appeared at a moment I needed a little bit of idealism in the world. 3
3/27/2020 c40 6Artemis Raven Courtney
An incredible story from start to finish. I hope you guys keep writing, because you’re so talented!

All my love,

ARC
3/27/2020 c40 10RJ.E-scope.DxC
Oh wow, reading this was super emotional for me. This was the first long fic I ever became invested in, and almost certainly the one that pushed me into becoming a fic writer myself. In spite of no-longer-really-being into TDI for a few years, TAOP has always brought me back to that island perfectly, with its amazing characterisation, gripping plot, and comedy that made me laugh out loud every time. I couldn't count how many times I've re-read this, but I enjoy it every single time.
In this chapter in particular, I was nearly in tears over the mutual pining between Duncan and Courtney, and laughed so hard at that one line about Lady being better-mannered than Owen that I got strange looks from my parents. As always it was an absolute delight to read, and if you guys post anything else in this universe I will be on it like Lady on a rib-eye steak. All the love and good luck in your future projects!
788 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »