FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

3/27/2020 c40 lordgemini
Great, Magnificient, goodbye is such sweet sorrow, but this was an excellent ending for a great story. I love the rhythm of the chapter (past, present future), the feelings, and the end.

I come late to the party, I began total Drama in August 2019, and this was once of the first fanfics I read. It changed my perception of the series and was one of my inspirations to start writing.

Thanks for writing the story, may the future be full of great things to both of yours.
3/26/2020 c40 2DannyPhantom619
Hard to believe this is finally finished. Really was a nice ride
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
we all grew up with this :((((
3/26/2020 c40 7lavenderslotus
FIRST OF ALL - WOW. It truly feels like the end of an era here.

I added this story back to my alerts in 2014 and I truly cannot believe it all ends here. I deeply admire both of your guys's dedication to churning out updates, whether it was months or years in between. I didn't even care that it took you as long as it did because almost NO ONE would ever do that! The worst heartbreak is when fan fiction writers abandons an amazingly written work. Even worse - on a cliffhanger! But sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your commitment. It means so much to me.

My Duncney love has kind of left me the past couple of years, but I randomly fell in love with them again literally this past month, so I will definitely be re-reading this work in its entirety. I think it'll be super interesting to see how your guys's writing style has changed, evolved, and improved over the years. To my surprise, the Duncney fandom is still pretty active-ish, even after all this time! I also did not know about the new season (Total Dramarama) had I not fallen back into the Duncney vortex again. Your guys's last update came right in time to feed my rekindled obsession.

I'M SENTIMENTAL. Aghhhh - thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't believe this will be my last review on this fic. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
3/26/2020 c40 13the-type-a
Wow you guys! This story has been amazing! I remember reading it 10 years ago and falling in love with the concept of it. You cannot believe how excited I was when I received a notification that you had updated last year. I went straight to tumblr and let the total drama fandom know just to get everyone hype about it again! This is a beautiful story, you both were able to capture Duncan and Courtney’s personality’s does well! I could picture everything happening and wish it didn’t have to end! Much love!
3/26/2020 c40 2A Adela
My heart stopped at the notification for this update. I’m so grateful you guys finished this and on a beautiful ending. I’m also so proud of the growth this story has made for its content and your real life content. I can’t wait to reread this again and again. Also I hope you guys are staying healthy throughout these awful times.
3/26/2020 c40 CleopatrasSin
Did you really just re-spark my once great love for this story and TD fanfic during this quarantineyes, yes you did
3/26/2020 c40 Harmony735
Beautiful; there couldn’t have been a better ending.
3/23/2020 c39 Guest
with this pandemic going on, i really need this next chapter
2/28/2020 c39 2crimsondusts
i found and read this in the span of a day and a half and firstly, this is the first fic that's made me cry...multiple times! and secondly, to discover this has been an ongoing journey for 10 years has honestly brought me to tears. i may have gotten here a tad late, but i feel like i've taken a journey with you guys through this fic, and i'm super fucking psyched to be here in time for the inevitable finale. thank you both for creating this amazing piece of art and for dedicating a whole decade to this story for us! 3
2/17/2020 c39 Guest
I need the final chapter, I’m on my toes right now
2/14/2020 c39 astroe091
Pleeeease I need the final chapter. This was so well written and good, I'm crying!
1/23/2020 c39 samurgo
I hope chapter 40 is coming soon, because I have such a weird feeling right now and I just want to finish the because its so good. I've never wanted something so good to finish. I just need to know how it ends, so I can read it all over again, but slower, because I know in some chapters I got caught up in how good the interactions and scenes were that I missed some words or phrases that were important. Both of you wrote probably the best non competition based total drama fanfic on the website, and in my opinion, one of the best stories on this site. I now am going to wait, and no rush to you guys, I know you are busy with your lives, good job.
1/22/2020 c37 samurgo
I am nearing the end and i am getting sad honestly. I hope this story gets finished soon, you guys to a phenomenal job. honestly. you deserve an award or something.
1/20/2020 c26 samurgo
THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER. I love this story and I love duncney. I can't wait to finish this and read it all over again. This is awesome guys.
788 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »