FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault

5/13/2018 c22 Efam
My half Duncney half Dramione soul has done more than enough heavy lifting, thank you very much!
5/13/2018 c21 Guest
I had a hunch that the interns were you guys. Does that mean the camera crony is Slayer?
5/11/2018 c38 Long time fan
I can not believe this story is still updating and I am so happy about it! This thing started in 2010?! WHAT?! it's been going on for EIGHT YEARS! Thats crazy! You guys should pat yourselves on the back. I'm so excited to read the next chapter when ever it comes out!
5/11/2018 c14 Efam
It was too obvious, especially with what happened to Heather's hair in that episode.
5/10/2018 c38 Natasha
Duuuuuudes. I don't know what it is about this fic, but every time I come back to it it's just as magical. I went and found a few reviews I've left over the years and it's just so wild to realize that no matter how much I grow in capability to write compliments legibly, my reaction reading a new chapter stays the same. I admire the dedication you guys have to this fic so much. Revisiting and finding a new chapter or two every year is always such a gem. I always seem to recall the unfinished total drama fanfiction i was obsessed with in 5th/6th grade at moments I just need reassurance that things are gonna be okay. This is cheesy, but I really can't express my gratitude enough to you guys. This beautiful chaos ending will be the end of an era and I'll probably cry. ha, maybe I haven't grown in legibility as much as i thought.
5/10/2018 c9 Efam
I feel like "He got to give her the hockey stick" is a euphemism. Also I think Noah was reading 'Murder on the Orient Express'. I would kill Courtney if I was Noah and I just got a novel ruined. I also was spoiled for Harry Potter on a MARIO YouTube video, (it was greasy haired, hook nosed git, terminates old grey beard guy.) I was also spoiled again for that same thing in a year 5 Japanese class because we were doing Harry Potter and we had to think of a Harry Potter related sentence, and the class before had that. The 2nd one took place while I was reading Halfblood Prince, too.
5/10/2018 c8 Efam
I'm stupid, so where did Duncan get the wood from?
5/10/2018 c7 Efam
I hope Duncan hears about how Courtney got voted off, that changed the whole game; Duncan would've had one more person he could vote with. I'm praying for some Duncan's Fist on Harold's Face/Nuts action.
4/28/2018 c26 Guest
Years after I first stumbled upon this DuncanxCourtney story, I still extremely enjoy it and it makes me miss this couple so much.
4/12/2018 c38 CAM15
i know that it's been a long time but please don't give up on this this is a very good story and I cant wait to read more
3/25/2018 c38 4lisbethsan
Please update. It's litetally 2:30 in the morning and this fanfic is not letting me sleep. I DESPERATELY hope Duncan and Courtney can get through this, anyways, your writing is amazing and I hope you keep up with It!
2/21/2018 c38 Guest
So beautifully written, thank you for updating, I want to cry!
2/19/2018 c38 34Nox Counterspell
Ok so I've been reading this from the very beginning, and I have somewhat forgot about it since I started a more adult like life... and then BAM! I'm back an reread the whole thing just cause I saw and update mail and I couldnt quite remember the whole story. Oh it's so good to be back!

I hope Courtney can pull her head out of her ass and apologize soon!
2/19/2018 c38 Guest
I love this I swear. I need the next chapter soon please! I need to know how they get to a point where they get back together by the finale! You’ve literally made me want to re watch d first season all over again
2/17/2018 c38 Devi
Gooooood, that cliff hanger! I need the second half to this party asap b/c I'm honestly going to die without it
788 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »