for The Sins of the Family

3/25/2014 c34 AndleebZehra10
wierdest story ever made :/
4/23/2012 c24 Dreamstar offline
Wait, this is Harry potter ... Right ? I don't get it, they don't use HP spells in the wowp world.
4/23/2012 c17 18Skimaskmaster
I forgot to say. SCANDAAAAL nyanghs zcehdbsn I have malfunctioned once more

Awkward ya must be a boy
4/23/2012 c6 Skimaskmaster
Dhgagdhfjvbthldjfxdgjdggse I malfunctioned somehow this is good and gruesome at the same time.

Awkward. 0.o
4/23/2012 c1 Skimaskmaster
Awkward. D:
8/19/2011 c34 26Dolpher
You are sick and funny person, man.
8/11/2011 c1 um
this is rated T? to be honest i didnt like it..it was extremely inappropriate and im tempted to ask are u a guy?
11/7/2010 c34 That Eyebrow Freak
Ummm... Wow. I don't really know what to say. That was a lot of twists. It was good though. Keep it up.
3/27/2010 c34 akira
Oh,so many things happened in this story. I'm glad neither Justin nor Alex died. I'd been worried Alex'd killed Justin.I like your ending.
3/23/2010 c1 4I'S Watcher
What the hell? This is the f..ucking weirdest thing I've ever seen.
2/6/2010 c34 DeanHenderson
Doesn't Alex and Justin botyh lose their powers since they married a mortal? So doesn't that mean Max is now the family wizard lol. Anyways I know that you intentionally made the ending funny while ignoring all the holes and logic of it so w.e xD. Good job on the story by the way.
2/5/2010 c34 15Autumn.Daydream
too much was going on in this story and i got lost a couple of time trying to figure out how did this and that happened. i'm still somewhat lost in this story. not a good thing. but thi9s story was good and interesting. good job and tbe ending in my opinion, wasn't all that good. but can't wait for more stories from u.
2/4/2010 c29 Autumn.Daydream
Last chapter was a little TOO short,

but wow Gigi is a BEAST. Mind me to never to on her bad side. I can't believe. Agaist your nw Family.

Alex morphing into a purple dragon, damn!

LMAO.. Purple Dragon (I had a Degrassi moment)

I updated Wizards VS Werewolves!
2/4/2010 c26 DeanHenderson
I think in Future Hapter they mentioned that whoever won the wizard competition would be a powerful wizard but not the most powerful one, I think. I'm thinking that's where he got that idea from. A couple of questions through. Since Justin killed the clone, wouldn't the real Alex have died as well? It would be kind of neat if the Justin in prison was really a clone that Justin made so nobody would be looking for him while he did his own little plan xD. I'm knid of guessing that the whole thing ws carried out by Max but no their is no way he could be smart enoguh to pull that off. But then again, you made Alex a lot smarter and have given her knowledge of spells that would of required her to been doing years and years of studying. Then again, this story probably would only work if Alex had a fair share amount of knowledge on wizardly.
2/3/2010 c26 Autumn.Daydream
Wow...

I'm sorry but you can tell me how Alex is the moat powerful wizard in the world? If she won the competition she would just be the famil wizard? Help me out with that one!

Anyway good chapter. Update soon!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »