for Crossing Fate

2/12/2015 c3 Lk6lu
I really wish I could enjoy this story. However, Silver annoyed me so much. I feel really sad about that if it wasn't for an OP OC this would be a very enjoyable story. You could very easily used Rude and Reno and gotten almost the exact same scene, I say almost cause the sexual comments would not fit. This is just constructive criticism (I'm not flaming, im just saying sometimes no OC is just plain better to have an enjoyable story).
9/13/2013 c3 Marie
"... guess I'm just used to wearing leather pants." Oh Ed, only you...
nice fic! please continue.
if the other cadets think they can pic on Ed, they've got another thing coming to them!
12/19/2010 c3 the-ice-cold-alchemist
Awww I love this fic! I have noticed the similarities between zack fair and Hughes, they bother died protecting some one and I'm sure Hughes would have acted like zack when he was younger.

Please don't ditch this fic

Update soon
10/8/2010 c3 2Kinokiita-tenshi
Oh, poor Edward! Getting dumped into a whole new world, beat by Silver and Zack, and made to wear the cadet uniform that makes him look like a girl! Will he put his hair back into a braide?

To be honest, I was fuming right along with him for the first two chapters (I hope you don't mind me saying that I loathe Silver), but I have to admit that it was a bit amusing after thinking about it.

I really got into the third chap. I love Zack and Sephiroth. (Will Cloud be in this? Young!Cloud is one of my favorite characters, though any Cloud is always just plain awesome.)

Anywho, the point of this weird rant is that I am enjoying your story and am now getting on my hands and knees to beg you to update. -on hands and knees- PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE!
7/3/2010 c3 6Hikarikurai24587
Update please ^-^
5/1/2010 c3 1UnknownFlux
hm, now this is an interesting crossover, and an even more interesting couple, I like it! Quick question though: Where are oyu in the game and is Silver an OC or a canon charecter?

5/5

~UF~
4/2/2010 c3 wishfulliving89
great story so far. so can't wait for the next chapter.
1/22/2010 c3 23Kiyohara Shi
this story sounds promising, i like it -grins-

hope u update it as soon as u can
1/17/2010 c3 22Delphine Pryde
A very awesome, well written crossover. I look forward to reading more.
1/16/2010 c3 25spopococ
eheheh xD

You know the part that made me giggle. Lady. LOL. Awesome.

Anyway, moving along smoothly. I liked the dynamic that Sephiroth and Ed had going on.

I'll admit that your writing style itself is something a little more different to what I'm used to. That's not to say I don't like it though. lol.

I stand by my statement that this is a very fresh idea, and I love it openly. :)

Still interested to see where this is going.
1/14/2010 c2 spopococ
Interesting chapter. Silver really is such a tease. Her and Tseng have an interesting dynamic going on. :3

One thing that bothered me a little bit was that there were a lot of talking marks missing, and it made it seem as if your words had become their words, if that makes sense?

Uh, example... example...

Here:

"You want to know something funny... Seng... She brought her lips close to his ear. You think you'll be next right. If you play with the Good Doctors toys? Funny thing about this however. You re not the one seducing me are you.."

It all kind of blends together, so maybe just be a tad more careful with that.

I'm loving the way the storyline's playing out so far, and like I said, the dynamic between characters is really well done. I do think you're building up personalities very well too. Edward's pretty damn awesome. lol.

Great work, lovey. :3
1/14/2010 c1 spopococ
LOVE!

Silver's got such an intricate character being built up already. I love her. She kind of reminds me a little bit of Medusa from Soul Eater atm. lol.

You did very much get Ed down pat, as far as I'm concerned.

It's a pity that fanfic screwed around with your formatting, as it did get a little confusing when it jumped straight from one pov to another entirely different one.

I really liked the ending of the chapter too. Quite an idealistic way for Ed to disappear, I thought. Doing well so far lovely. :D