for Harry Potter and Future's Past

1/14/2010 c1 The Old One 22
Nice idea, I'd like to see how it turns out. (but I like most time travel fics)
1/14/2010 c1 2alix33
"It was just two pairs of lips pressed together and frankly his breath stunk.” - EW!
1/14/2010 c1 michelline
This isn't exactly a wonderful review :) But I did want to say that I did enjoy this story. I would also love to see it continued. What are the reactions to their marriage? How does Dumbledore try to negate it? Anyway, thanks for the reading enjoyment
1/14/2010 c1 Vellouette
There is no such thing as bashing Ron to much. I really, really hate his character.

I'm really hoping they're able to save Sirius, Hedwig, Dobby, Mad Eye Moody, Fred, Remus and Tonks.
1/14/2010 c1 3wizcollins
please continue a very good start
1/14/2010 c1 3jdboss1
good Chapter: 1 right more
1/14/2010 c1 1dougal74
A great start, I love the use of Jealousy potions instead of love potions.
1/14/2010 c1 necromancer king
continue it seems to have an interesting beginning lets see where it goes
1/14/2010 c1 10Wonderbee31
Eh, you can bash the 'ranga all you want to imo, LOL, and liked this version of soul mates here, so will be hoping to see just what you end up changing this time around. Liked the questions, and the Oath to protect the Dursley's makes sense in context of sending Harry back to them every year.
1/14/2010 c1 minerdude
Yes I say add on to this
1/14/2010 c1 KashikoiNekoHu
Of course you should continue! And with Ron!bashing too! Yey! And Dumbledore!bashing! Living happily ever after! uh and with the input of Miranda who should cause them embarrassing situations (which could result in bashing for Ron) it would be hilarious.
1/14/2010 c1 badkidoh
I think you should continue this story.

Not a big fan of the auto-married part of the Bound but because they can choose to tell or not tell, I fine with it.

Liked the jealousy potion idea.

The 2nd task joke about half the students in the stands wondering if harry was gay was very amusing.

so update.
1/14/2010 c1 reader
go on keep it going, and bash away the red headed idiot deserves it ;)
1/14/2010 c1 Mage Of Beginning
hell yeah you should continue

any good Harmony story with a healthy dose of ron/ginny(optional but preferable)/dumbledore bashing should be continue.

and there are never any too much ron bashing, he is just too easy to bash.

i dont mind that it isnt a super!harry but since he is married can you let them two be an adult in the eye of the law, so he can do magic outside school, maybe some old pureblood law that say he is the head of the potter family or something like that.

please continue, i will be waiting with bated breath
1/14/2010 c1 Slytherin66
YES, the story should continue I really don’t like Ron one bit he is a burden to both Harry and Hermione and adds nothing but anger and immaturity to anything he is involved in. Bash Ron you are a Grand Master at it and I look forward to it he is so easy to bash are he has no good character traits and plenty band ones. Your logic surrounding the control and manipulation of Harry by Albus was spot on, but the Headmaster should not be killed but instead punished for him misdeeds and for keeping Sirius in Azkaban, take the old man’s magic, make it that he will never have power over Harry or force Albus to break his oath to the Dursley family or get him killed protecting them. Harry’s loving family should also pay for how they treated Harry.

I wonder who Ginny will end up with when she finally realises she can’t have Harry, if in doubt give her a potion and pair her off with Lavender. If Harry did dream of the Dark Lord kissing Hermione could you imagine how the Headmaster would interpret it or having to explain why Harry’s head exploded. I look forward to the next chapter of this story or any of your others.
8,119 « Prev Page 1 .. 529 536 537 538 539 540 541 .. Last Next »