for A new life

12/30/2015 c5 21Billy-234
i am looking forward to the next chapter to this story
11/29/2013 c5 habib
[A new life] nice fiction. please make more chapters ?
3/20/2012 c4 Ranmaleopard
this is damn awesome and interesting. i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like it. please continue!
3/20/2012 c3 Ranmaleopard
3/20/2012 c2 Ranmaleopard
3/20/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
10/10/2011 c5 Ranmaleopard
This is extremely good and interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue!
9/12/2010 c1 cabrera1234
i like this story
5/9/2010 c5 1Lord Sia
Cool fic, like it. A dash of originality, I'll hold my tongue until I see where you're going with this.
3/20/2010 c5 YueLilianPotter
sounds interesting so keep it up
3/15/2010 c5 2Shannon Dee
Different
1/31/2010 c5 firemaster101
this is an aswm chapter cant wait till the next
1/31/2010 c5 13borg rabbit
If Ranma is large enough, I wonder if Kasumi could have a saddle made. After all, if Akari can ride Katsunishiki then the sisters/Hotaru ought to be able to do the same? Ten feet long and four to five feet at the shoulders. Picture Hotaru seatbelted on hollering "Whe!" as Ranma roof leaps across Juuban.

Also Ranma could show affection or thanks by giving a slobbery lick to the girl's faces.

^☺^

Wes
1/30/2010 c5 7Riniko22
Regardless of how Nabiki and the others will spin this to protect Akane from legal problems, she has murdered Ranma in anger. That will have a great effect on her mental well-being, more so in that she does feel that she loves him. Don't see her popping out of that easily, and who else will want someone that killed their last boyfriend in anger. Well Kuno maybe, but he would only support her killing Ranma and make defending it worse. Nothing he ever says looks good to others. Don't know how Ryouga will take it, I think he wanted to be the one to kill his friend Ranma, little psycho there I think. Nodoka can't take this well, "Don't worry Mrs. Saotome, Akane may have killed your only chance of human grandchildren, but here's a giant black cat instead." Na, don't see that going over well. How will the fathers take it, Genma will have no one to sponge off of for his retirement. Not counting how all the others take it. Looking forward to reading how this works out.
1/30/2010 c5 KillerWombat
Nice story so far. I like a kitty ranma (hm catgirl ranma rowr *paws air*) it will interesting to see how ranma adapts to being a cat.

Hope to see another chapter soon, and please...don't let anyone talk you out of writing ranma as you are currently doing.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »