for Elliot Meets His Match

9/17/2016 c1 11monkeerangerfan
Omg. that was hilarious. How the characters each would react in that situation was spot on. I loved it. I don't read law and order fic but I had to since itwas crossed with torchwood. I loved everything about it. I still have a smile on my face as I write this. This made my day.
7/22/2012 c1 1save the sharks
I love it! you should write more... maybe during Miracle Day?
1/29/2012 c1 91drewbug
This was a lovely bit of imagery to start my day. So clearly could I see Jack sitting there smirking, Stabler getting more and more furious... This picture's going to help get me happily through a long night at work. Thank you.
3/26/2011 c1 54Jennaya
I laughed so hard when Jack kissed Elliot, everyone was in character. A great little piece. Would love to see Elliot have to work with Jack on another case. LOL
6/25/2010 c1 202stardiva
gigggle giggggle oh what a glorious wonderful delish piece of fan fic fluffy candie.

giggle Jack is lucky it wasn't Finn he kissed.

gigggle

got any more?
3/19/2010 c1 2Carlee-Nicole898
That was bloody hilarious! Everyone was very in character and this was a charming story about two shows that are sometimes very difficult to watch.
3/10/2010 c1 69Touch of the Wind
jack kissing elliot- perfect
2/4/2010 c1 31Helen Pattskyn
That was truly, utterly brilliant. I have often fantasized about Jack and the SVU team...erm... you know what I mean.

;-)

Thanks for the amazing story,

Helen
1/31/2010 c1 5Huehuetecti
oh this is so brilliant. you are truly amazing. i laughed so hard... or i would've if it wasn't late and everyone wasn't sleeping. love it ^_^
1/25/2010 c1 13darkdranzer
hahaha. i have no idea who elliot is and pretty much nothing about law & order: SVU, but this is so funny. although...i'm pretty sure the police cant jsut tackle people at the scene of the crime...nor can they arrest him for no reason...oh well. creative lisence is lovely ^.^ jack was funny. not worried at all.
1/22/2010 c1 6Metalchick36
This story was great! I knew Jack would find Elliot attractive! I would love to see them both get together!

Great job!
1/16/2010 c1 dreameralways
That was freakin hilarious. I laughed pretty hard. That was great. Thank you for writing it.
1/14/2010 c1 2Lizzy Loves Pancakes
I honest-to-god snorted when Jack said that line. Haha oh Elliot.

I'd like to see Jack come back, or maybe a lovely confrontation with other agent-y people?

Good writing, very funny concept, A+.
1/14/2010 c1 mardar
Great story. Very funny! Elliot is always wound so tight, he could use a little Captain Jack to loosen him up. Loved the flirting with Olivia when she tackled him