for Survival

6/14/2020 c4 20sandstone24
Why did he kill Alex? He would have spared him just not to be Bella's bad side if nothing else.
3/5/2011 c4 12AngelofDarkness21
Wow, I really like this! Please update soon, I want more!

Micky xoxo
10/25/2010 c4 10Of Alphas and Airbenders
um, Behind these hazel eyes was not a paramore song. It was Kelly clarkson, hello, duh. but why did you kill alex. you suck for that. nice twist though.
10/1/2010 c4 Rain rain won't you stay
Aw! Why did alex have to die? Why did edward have to kill him? Update soon please!
P.S- Behind these hazel eyes is by Kelly clarkson, not paramore... I don't know if you accidently put them as the artists, or if you actually thought it was paramore... I thought i'd tell you just in case!
2/2/2010 c4 Aylienne
Okay, pretty sure that song is Kelly Clarkson, not Paramore... but I'll forgive you of that faux pas because that was an AWESOME CHAPTER! It took a different turn than I was expecting and I love it! You've done so well!

I know it's sad, but I kind of like that Emmett didn't survive... I'm getting sick of all the canon pairing coming together perfectly all the time. (I should really just read less fanfiction, but if I did, I would miss great stories like yours!)

I didn't see them being engaged, which is an interesting turn. I don't see Bella forgiving Edward for the murder of her brother any time soon. Wouldn't Edward have recognised Alex?

Well I love your work, keep it up, and good luck with school. :)

xx
2/2/2010 c1 annaenjoysreading
I like this story! I can't believe I haven't read this yet.

Please read my new story, Lovesick!

Thank you !
1/23/2010 c3 Aylienne
You can't do that to me...! How does she...? When did she...? Why did she...? ARGH!

Good cliffhanger :) Oh and how old is Alex supposed to be in this, by the way?

xx
1/17/2010 c2 4OceanAmber
I like this story and hope you go on with it. Can't wait for more!

~Ocean
1/16/2010 c2 2iloveyoumorethanmyownlife
great story
1/15/2010 c2 Aylienne
I still really like it. I laughed when you used the word "fracking", I wasn't expecting it. I recommend waiting 'til you get some more comments, otherwise mine might be the only ones :'( You'll be surprised how often people read without commenting. Just an idea :) Good work, keep it up xx
1/14/2010 c1 Aylienne
Not bad, not bad at all. I'll look out for your updates. My only criticism is "The human population was over 8 billion people or something rather." probably should have been more specific. It just doesn't seem to fit. Other than that, you've done very well. Keep it up :)