FanFiction.Net
for Petit Salope Français

9/27/2014 c1 Spring
Omg...I cried. This was so beautiful :)
10/24/2012 c1 1Teaspoon-of-milk
Hi there ! This truly was an original/cool story ! It was the first time that I read a fanfiction with this pairing Also, since my first langage is French, I just wanted to let you know that 'Petit Salope Français' refers to a male, so you should add an 'e' after Petit and after Français so it becomes 'Petite salope française' * Have a great day and thank you for that amazing fanfiction !
12/23/2011 c1 Miss sky
To tell the truth, I only passed over the story quicly (is it written like this?) and what cauth my eye was the mistake in the french title. It is true that salope can mean bitch, but only for the insulting meaning of the term. If Fenrir ment to call her the feminin term for canins whitout too mucht insult, it would have to change from salope to chienne that litteraly means female dog. But still, if some one would call a women that in french, it would be insulting.

Also, Français means french but when accored whit a feminin word, it has to be Française to show that it is a feminin and not a masculin.

Also again, it is not pardon moi but pardonne moi since it comes from the verb pardonner that means to forgive. Pardon is either a french that doesn't know how to speak his own language or the translation ofthe temr forgiveness (le pardon de quelqu'un = the forgiveness of some one)

Sorry for the bad grammar and/or other mistakes, as you probably noticed, I'm french and I am still working on my english.

Well, merry chrismass (for what it's worth...)
8/19/2011 c1 lulune
this is "petite salope française" or "petit salop français" ^^

Bye,

A girl french,

Lulune
12/19/2010 c1 8morbus-rus
Sad. Good. Bitter. And I love your Fenrir))
5/18/2010 c1 Someone
That was so sweet. You did a really good job of weeving your story into JKRs books, it fit so seemlessly. I also like how true and consistent you stayed with your characters. You didn't make excuses for Fenri, but you also showed that he is still human. They were so belivable. Wonderful Job.
2/21/2010 c1 Snow12345
That was so nice!

I would have never thought about anything of this couple,but...I think I like it!

This was a great one-shot and I loved every second of it!

...Well...not when Fenrir rejected her...that wasnt so great,lol

It was so sad when he died Y_Y...But I'm glad you kept to the orginal storyline,because that made it even more bittersweet ^_^

This was very beautiful tragedy,and it is kinda sucky that this is the only fic for this couple...but I hope more people writie some :)

4/5 for all around awesomeness :D

P.s I find it amusing how 'Little French B*tch' became a term of enderament,haha

Mizuki of the Mist
1/18/2010 c1 No more shall the wings fly
very good.where did you learn french?
1/15/2010 c1 L2WD7NM
I really like this story and I see what you mean about the rating but I think it is a T not an M. I like what you did with both Fleurs and Fenrirs characters and he may be evil but Fenrir is so lovely. Keep writing xox