FanFiction.Net
for Shinigami's Touch

5/4/2010 c6 DarkghostX
I really like your story, I hope for more action soon as well as more eaten souls.
5/4/2010 c6 Mannasaki
You have a really well written story here! I really like your fighting scenes too. Too many people just have theyr characters throwing around high level techniques without considering the basics.

Really enjoyed it so far! Hope you update soon!
5/4/2010 c1 DarkghostX
Overall I really like the idea for this story, I hope you see it through till the end.
5/3/2010 c6 Malix2
OK, this is really an /awesome/ fic. I am definitely looking forward to seeing future chapters. Keep up the awesome work. :)
5/3/2010 c6 FLaTone
Great story so far, very entertaining!

Also, if you really want to deviate from cannon, you should probably just kill of Garra. It would throw Akatsuki's entire plan out the window.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
5/3/2010 c6 8Jay-Jay12393
That was totally off the hook man but I have a question did naruto ever get his scroll back from tenten? Well that's my question I'll read you when you update peace out.
5/3/2010 c2 Malix2
Interesting first chapter. I say ignore the splitting chakra thing for shadow clones, it might be what he did against neji, but there is /no/ evidence that I can remember that says the technique did it all automatically. I can't remember the exact words for the comments on it. All they said was that the chakra was divided evenly at that time, I didn't hear anything that says the chakra /always/ has to be divided that way. I mean that wouldn't make any sense to me. I personally believe that while the chakra /can/ be divided evenly, it's not a requirement. Whether you want to believe he did it out of strategy so he couldn't tell them apart, or maybe he just wanted them all to be equal strength. Who knows.
5/3/2010 c5 Ironman088
Why the HELL are you giving Tenten all of Naruto's jutsu's? jesus christ thats the most ridiculous thing i've seen this whole fic
5/3/2010 c6 10nobother
loved the chapter
5/3/2010 c6 1Akira Stridder
I like this story..the way you potray the growth of naruto and how well you develope the story!
5/3/2010 c5 Akira Stridder
this is amazing!
5/3/2010 c4 Akira Stridder
ilike it!@
5/3/2010 c3 Akira Stridder
maybe that kakashi style is infact a bushin.. a regular one
5/3/2010 c6 1geetac
I like the chapter.
5/3/2010 c2 1Akira Stridder
him "tobi" is in the area... and this thing have never been done before so good job!
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »