FanFiction.Net
for Shinigami's Touch

1/29/2010 c4 2Kel Tenrou Rikudou
IT'S QUADRUBLE UBER DUBER UBER AWESOMENESS OF A THOUSAND AWESOMES!
1/29/2010 c3 Kel Tenrou Rikudou
Decided to review these Three Chapters AS ONE. And guess what?

THEY DESERVE INFINITY QUADRUPLE AWESOMENESS OF A THOUSAND BLADES OF AWESOMENESS *LAUGHS EVILLY/INSANELY ABOUT THE VERY POSSIBLE LOVE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER*
1/29/2010 c4 exeafirm
Incredible chapter and like always the chapter has a good length.I like how you are portraying Naruto,keep up this good work.
1/29/2010 c4 karthik9
it is a good chapter i like naruto to return to village and advance in ranks quickly
1/26/2010 c3 schnookums
Excellent chapter! Loved the interaction between Naruto, the Hokage, Neko, etc. I can't wait for your next update.
1/26/2010 c3 kyunaru
cool chapter hope the next chapter is up soon
1/23/2010 c3 l20
great work
1/22/2010 c3 14twilightserius
what a bunch of assholes sheesh naru might have a better chance getting help from anko or hayato gekou ya know the swordsman hes awesome anyway luck to you
1/22/2010 c3 karthik9
it is excellent story i look forward to update
1/17/2010 c2 Nothingburger
awesome story so far if you don't update soon i will cry. you don't want me to cry so update!
1/16/2010 c2 ol69
I like your story so far

I read this part of the manga a long time ago but for the shadow clone that kakashi create, he said kage bunshin no jutsu kakashi style

he didn't create shadow clone, he created the normal bunshin that Naruto can't use.

Now, I would like to know what will be the sandaime reaction to the seal. Perhaps next chapter.

Hope to see it soon.
1/16/2010 c2 2blueinu
nicely done! i can't wait until u make another chapter. i agree with u his team is useless, in just about every way, i feel sorry for Naruto. but yes Kakashi is a lazy ass useles waste of space if u ask me and his team isnt much better throught out the anime.keep up the good work and ur doing a great job!pm me if make a new chapter please! And one last thing before i go, I LOVE THE LENGHT of UR STORY!Hell YEah!

ty,

blueinu
1/16/2010 c2 10nobother
good chapter and story so far
1/15/2010 c2 schnookums
Love this story! I've never read one like it. I can't wait for more. You might want to break up some of the talking, so it doesn't make such large paragraphs and make sure each characters speech is seperated. It'll make reading this a lot easier. :)
1/15/2010 c2 4the DragonBard
I should point out that the ones Kakashi created were probably normal Bunshin, and not Kage Bunshin. They were meant only for intimidation. So, your measure on how difficult it is to create Kage Bunshin is way off.

Please stop with the 'pink banshee' comments. If you want to call her that, do it in the authors notes. Otherwise, it's a sign that a writer is letting his bias interfere with his writing. Not good. Also, if you want to break Naruto from his infatuation with Sakura, do it gradually. It's better writing. Personally, I see Sakura as trying to redeem herself in Shippuden. However, if you dislike Sakura, go right ahead. Just don't ruin your story in your attempts to get back at her.

You need to start a new paragraph when you change speakers. As is, it makes it difficult to read.

I admit that (with the exception of the new paragraph part) this is mostly my opinion, but I hope that it improves your writing.

One question, can Naruto do anything else with his soul eating ability? Rip people's souls out of their bodies, like what Pein did during his attack on Konoha?
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »