for Now and Always

2/14/2010 c4 Kali Rose
If you ever get the urge to continue this or write a sequel, I'll happily help *coughforcecough* you to get it out there. This really was an entertaining fic, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

Love and glomps (and pancakes!),

Kali
2/14/2010 c3 Kali Rose
Umm... unable to think of witty comment at the moment. I wish I could write like you though... *hangs head in depressed manner, heads toward corner of shame* Reading on!
2/14/2010 c2 Kali Rose
Oh Jareth, you rascal... You know what I just noticed? Jareth turns into a white barn owl, kind of like Hedwig from Harry Potter... wow my thouhts are random today. Off to chapter three! *cape twirl, manaical laughter*
2/14/2010 c1 Kali Rose
Well... wasn't that creep-tastic! The dream was very well-written, and I love how possesive Jareth sounds. Knowing you, you'd probably make pancakes instead of fainting at the sight of the Goblin King in your bed... Reading on!

(and forcing you to publish stuff is my pleasure XD)
2/9/2010 c4 hazlgrnLizzy
An wonderful ending to a good story!
2/9/2010 c4 1Rahpsody
Great chapter! Thanks for the post :)

I love how Jareth anticipated Sarah's reactions in the letter
2/9/2010 c4 65notwritten
Winsome, and pleasant reading. Keep smiling. :-)
2/9/2010 c4 5ChilaliSnowbird
Sequel plz.
2/7/2010 c3 65notwritten
Very Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
2/7/2010 c3 hazlgrnLizzy
An enjoyable chapter!
2/7/2010 c1 14satta
I do like the idea you've used, Sarah having a dream, which - of course - is true. Yet, her reaction to faint...Well, it doesn't really hit me as very Sarah-like behaviour. But, I admit, everyone has their own ways to depicting Sarah and Jareth. Judging from the first chapter, the story has a nice start, nevertheless.
2/6/2010 c2 Ariadna
Wondeful. I'm was so scared with the first chapter...Jareth really knwos how to do a cruel joke! Congratulations!
2/6/2010 c2 hazlgrnLizzy
Glad to see you continuing the story!
2/6/2010 c2 65notwritten
Thank for sharing this reading today. Keep smiling. :-)
1/15/2010 c1 notwritten
Cool to read. Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
17 Page 1 2 Next »