for Naruto One Man Team

5/26/2019 c33 7Cranky Monkey 699
Is this discontinued or moved to another site?
4/24/2019 c19 2grimmich
man this chapter has me raging so fucking hard right now. will he get all of his families stuff back? and why the fuck didnt he kill everyone, including sakura! they fucking deserved it! I am mentally screaming in rage right now.
4/24/2019 c17 grimmich
aww man kakashi, you dumb ass! well there is still hope that the brat will be disqualified so thats a plus.
4/24/2019 c11 grimmich
I'd just like to take a moment to point out that I hate kurenai in literally everything. I honestly dont see how she made jounin and her attitude really bothers me most of the time. that being said I do love this story so far.
4/24/2019 c10 grimmich
seriously, after all this time and evading root, KIBA is the one that see him? well if its locked there should be no way for kiba to get in because lets face he is flat out stupid. so I guess what I am saying is please dont build drama by letting team 7 or kiba in specific find naruto's haven.
4/23/2019 c7 grimmich
good chapter I just wanted to point out one flaw. they should have asked if he was a hoarder, not a kleptomaniac. hoarders collect things and 'hoard' them for possible future need where as kleptomania is the inability to refrain from the urge to stealing items and is usually done for reasons other than personal use or financial gain.
4/15/2019 c13 JManM
The major themes of this work ses to be the inaction of good men and mental illness. The problem is that these themes are played out so much that it cuts the suspension of disbelief. Demotion for attempted rape and murder. Your spys go missing so you can't do anything. The payoff to all this bullshit hasn't even been foreshadowed im the story. It feels loke each chapter is the same crap new place. Neat story though. I want to see the punchline.
3/20/2019 c10 Fanfic9000
if I read this when you were writing, I would have said disable his arms and legs permanently, and let his fan club rape him, just cause it's his worst nightmare.
(insert devil emoji and laugh here)
3/4/2019 c14 3Elysian17
These people get to many chances...
2/13/2019 c19 ghost
Ahhh gonna fuck you, author ... I'm sick of this forked shit ... gonna take it in your ass. motherfucker. All time saving this disgrace. This naruto does not have balls anyway, the guy almost rapes his women and he does not kill him at the time. This is very forced. If you want so much to spread this crap, put a pen in the ass and write with it. damn
2/11/2019 c18 2Screamindivr145
This is what I meant by you not changing the story at all. Sasuke shows up late and gets special treatment even though Hiruzen has had enough of his shit. You keep showing that you don’t know what to do if anything of actual consequence happens so you keep all of the major plot points intact even though you said very early on that this wouldn’t follow cannon. What you’ve essentially done is created DLC for a game. Nothing about the original work has really changed, but there’s some extra content that doesn’t affect the main storyline. You have so much talent, but you don’t seem to want to deviate from the cannon story at all.
2/11/2019 c15 Screamindivr145
I’ve got a bit of a complaint. You’re really great at writing, but sorely lack on imagination. All of the original stuff you come up with doesn’t seem to have any baring on the story. Nothing changes from cannon other than relations. You also are letting the character bashing overshadow the actual story. It seems to be your fallback. Character bashing is ok, but you can’t let it take over the story, especially if, like you’re doing, nothing changes about it. Sakura, Sasuke, and Kiba keep going around doing the same exact things through each chapter with no sign of anything ever changing. There’s also the fact that no matter what happens, Naruto ALWAYS seems to have a way of getting out of trouble like there’s no consequences for him. Like I said, you’re really great at writing. What you did write is fun to follow. But, you need to work on making this story your own rather than just slapping a new skin on the anime.
2/7/2019 c32 Guest
Yup, author changed his mind about tenten like I thought and it's clear who he decided to be with kiba. Probably seeing her as someone who could keep him in line.

The first part is irritating how it just sorta changed, the second part is simply because as far as I'm concerned kiba doesnt even remotely deserve a relationship anytime soon.
2/7/2019 c29 Guest
Well since I'm about to run out of chapters I'm quite sure that it never gets to tsunade looking at the damned files like I and many others I'm sure have been irritably waiting for since it should've already happened.

What a freaking waste of a story.

It's good people meet their goals but story after story cutting off after making or while making genin, chuunin, the wave mission or the valley of the end fight has gotten annoying. Only completed stories I can recall are fairly rushed and few at that are simple short stories.
2/7/2019 c28 Guest
Okay in only half way through this chapter but wtf with the part of shizune meeting tsunade?

I find it hard to believe after shizune read narutos files and saw the sheer amount of them AND add to that how tsunade treated him with neglect and the you dont know pain crap. That she didnt track her down and drag tsunade to see his files immediately that night.

Here we have days later shes casually working and when bumping into tsunade accidentally she makes no comment what so ever? The clearly kind and sweet shizune who felt guilty for her teacher and adoptive mothers actions and was shocked stupid at the revelation of his hell like life?

Really now?