for Naruto One Man Team

1/16/2010 c2 Stormraven
So totally awesome! Love how Naruto is turning out. Also, enjoyed the mission room chunnin's reaction to Naruto's requests for mission and his timely completion of them. Keep up the fantastic work and hope to see more soon! :)
1/16/2010 c2 Morriganna
This story has a lot of promise. You have very good spelling and grammar as well. Please keep up the good work and update soon.
1/16/2010 c2 3beast keeper 9
Nice update this is getting better and better plz keep up the good work. Plz update soon
1/16/2010 c1 Hee-Ho Master
I like it update soon till next time,

Hee-Ho!
1/16/2010 c1 Demoneyes87
very nice story so far i think it has a lot of potential... a problem i see though os that where is naruto soppused to get more training from sure scrolls can give him some but there are still some things a sensei can teach that they cant... looking forward to seeing how you plan to get around that obstacle... update soon
1/16/2010 c1 1Dark Insomniacs
Great story please update soon
1/16/2010 c1 2RandomCraziness
awesome potential on this story mate.

very well written and i can almost hear the laughs and slaughter that will come from this.

Nice Job!
1/16/2010 c1 10nobother
interesting so far
1/16/2010 c1 4Kyuubi123
Nice story. I am very interesting in seeing where this is going to go from here. Keep up the good work.
1/16/2010 c1 16Wyrtha
Nice story. I can't wait for the graduation scene ... though I'm wondering if maybe putting Sasuke in his place shouldn't wait until the Wave arc? As is you have Naruto on his own completely so he'll be able to train without any oversight and get even stronger before the wave arc.

However, I am wondering about something. Sure all the available jounin sensei's will be taken until after the true genin team test, but after there will be a numer of them who had to fail their teams and thus available. So why wouldn't the Hokage if he saw one who he thinks doesn't have a problem with Naruto without a team after the tests put him/her in an apprenticeship role with Naruto? It would help him even more and he could still train by himself later.
1/16/2010 c1 3beast keeper 9
Very interesting first chapter of this story. I hope you update soon and I cannot wait to see ho all get with Naruto. At any rate keep up the good work.
1/15/2010 c1 9SFBKludge
Bring on the bashing!

Interesting start wonder exactly where your going with it.

PLEASE if you do Wave then dont just make it yet another rehash.
4,512 « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301