for Roulette

6/10/2014 c1 6Butterfly Crown
It seems like you kind of stole the idea from a story I know of. The characters are different though. I wish people could just give them the happy ending that they never got. Called changing the story line from the beaten path. Defy fate, and you will be given glory. Accept fate, and you will be given happiness.
1/19/2011 c1 Lilly
SO DEPRESSING i wished he had lived...(in the real scenario) but this wuz vry well written! =) i dont think there were ne grammar/spelling mistakes. nice desprictions.
8/4/2010 c1 Avekosi
Please give credit to Ambrose Bierce since the hanging situation is basically a rip-off of this story: http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Occurrence_at_Owl_Creek_Bridge
4/11/2010 c1 10cy-grl
This is beautiful.. *sob*
4/6/2010 c1 1SeireiteiFantasy
Sad...
3/18/2010 c1 3xchemx
Very creative ending. Needless to say, I love Gin and I love this. Well done.
2/10/2010 c1 Mihara-Chan
i hate you! it's so sad

but i must tell you this a great one-shot

feel sorry for gin

he deserves rangiku

i mean everybody deserves happiness right?

anyways, nice story again!
1/21/2010 c1 halbgnilleber
Okay were to start? :)

I thought the story was pretty good and the whole plot in general...Gin going to jail and thinking about Mastomoto...and... life?

Thanks were i started not to like it... i don't think no matter how many years he spent in jail would make him feel that way about nature or that he would really regret what he did. Gin doesn't really seem like the kind of guy to feel that way.

But any who i do really like the couple! ;) I really like how they both like each other but they never made it serious and that it's such a crapping relationship but it works for them...?

So in some strange way i think you really grasped that so thats why i'm righting this review because you really show that (at least i think so)

I loved it when she didn't show up to his murder! That was the best part and when he finds her and shes about to get wasted and when the almost kiss...

Great stuff really..the characters where all in proportion expect when Gin was all "Oh life and nature is so great and beautiful..."...no...

Continue Writing! 3 also should i read your other stories?

Silvermoonbreeze~
1/19/2010 c1 22ManonLeChat
It made my heart twist. Nice work.
1/17/2010 c1 21Marisol Akyri
Hmn. I'm not as t'eed off for that ending as I thought i would be.

Now let's see. Nice incorporation of a certain king's parenthesis style. When not used in excess, it's a pretty good device no? Just has the point you're trying to get across to burry in the sub-conscious. Very nice.

And poor gin? Eh I have a feeling that I'd be yelling at this fic if I actually was into this pairng or really knew of them, but somehow you made it so it wasn't a total loss I suppose. Nice last thought for him. Tied it in pretty well I say.

And yay for the end of writers block? For now? When in doubt, write a one-shot. Har har. Wat great jokes I have this late at nite.

Oh and yay for addings to the idiot's corner! Thank you for finally including the freaking cat. (or stupid kitty xD haha that was awesome.) I honestly never had any clue wat the heck was up with that. Include this bob stick figure if u want too. Dunno about Fanfiction but I've seen it on YouTube and facebook, and it is also wanting me to banish the use of Unicode -,-

But anyways,yah.

get back on your writing fix. Tis good for you.
1/17/2010 c1 3
This is my favorite story of yours, so far. Although I've yet to finish Wheels of Fates.

The story was lovely. Bittersweet stories are some of my favorites.

Thanks for the story, and I hope to see more stuff like this from you.

I believe you did a mighty fine job, sir!
1/17/2010 c1 Dragon