for Routine

2/10/2013 c1 6Reclusive Owl
Hehe, brillant. I love it! XD
7/6/2011 c1 63AZ1087653
This totally had me rolling on the floor. Wheeljack is his own worst enemy and everyone else gets to be there right along side. I totally had the voices from the original cartoon series playing in my head as I read this, which doesn't happen often. That means this was so realistic it could easily have made a scene in a cannon cartoon or the manga. Good job and thanks for the laughter at all hours of the morning.
2/19/2011 c1 18ChaosGarden
Haha that was a great little fic ya had! Got me laughing with the whole "if u see Wheeljack running, try to keep up." I really enjoyed this :)
10/1/2010 c1 3Yoru Hana1
*laughing* Yeah, he needs a bumpersticker affixed that says something to that effect. *grin*
9/4/2010 c1 Blue Phoenix-wolf
Awesome! I'd love to get that T-shirt for my boyfriend. Hes an engineer who messes with old tanks and such likes, he would love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
2/13/2010 c1 StarSwoop
lol! good stuff, i love a bemused blue, so cute!
2/1/2010 c1 27Yami Dragoness of Dark
Why can I totally imagine this happening? Oh yeah, because it probably has XD Oh Wheeljack, we love you, just not the explosions you cause. Poor Bluestreak, you'd think Bumblebee would have mentioned that little tidbit of helpful information.
1/19/2010 c1 Biologs07
LOL great story!
1/19/2010 c1 85Beregond5
lol That was great. :D Thank you for sharing (and the chuckles)
1/18/2010 c1 20Hot Rod's Girl
LOL, That is so Wheeljack! Awesome read!
1/18/2010 c1 flamingmarsh
heh, this was good.

and it might be wrong of me too, but i want that shirt too.
1/18/2010 c1 tubularturtle
is it wrong that i want that shirt? gimme (whines pitifully)
1/18/2010 c1 Marinelife37
Great Job! lol. Poor Wheeljack gets such a bad reputation that it's hard to remember that he does invent somethings that work. Although that does seem like something he'd do for his more "dangerous" experiments that go wrong and he can't do anything but run. Cause you know if Wheeljack is running away from his lab it CAN'T be good.
1/17/2010 c1 9Refracted Imagination
Heh heh, wonderfully done! I absolutely loved that quote. Very apt for Wheeljack, it seems. Great job!

- Refracted Imagination
1/17/2010 c1 73Anaya of Wolves
Lol...GASP...man i wish i could make or have a shirt with wheeljack and co. running and have on it 'If you see Wheeljack running, try to keep up!' THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!