for A Nest for Snoopy

9/27/2019 c1 Sidhe13
Naww too cute!
1/21/2016 c1 reader50
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! How funny and sweet. Loved Sammy calling the kitten 'Noopy. Thank you for sharing.
11/1/2015 c1 2CarverEdlundtheLast
That was so cute! I was cracking up while reading it, and my dogs are sending me some concerned looks... I know that this story is over five years old, but I still like to post a review for old stories, because age doesn't make them any less. :) Sam was so cute! Maybe that's why he never cuts his hair... Anyway, loved the story! Thank you! :)
10/16/2011 c1 15Rolletti
I loved this story, awwww it was so sweet. Ummm your brother, hmmmm, I hope he out grew those...tendencies or you learned to run. LOL

Rolletti
3/18/2010 c1 39SunnyZim
That was hilarious! Older brothers *snort*! Mine once tied my legs together with wire to see what would happen - what happened is I hobbled to our Mom and got them into BIG trouble - he he he *grins evilly*. Loved the way Sam calls Snoopy "Noopy" - that's just too cute;)
3/17/2010 c1 supernaturalfan17
ha, that's agreat story
1/28/2010 c1 34bhoney
Aw, this was adorable! I love to read and write wee!Chester fics! Love Sammy calling Snoopy "'Noopy" and naming the kitten that, giving up his hair so the kitty would be warm. Also love Dean reading the comics to Sam and explaining them to him. So sweet!

And John's reaction was cool, too. Love that he didn't punish the boys, but let Sammy feel good about his good deed. This cracked me up: “Sam, we can’t use this stuff, what would you use for a pillow? And you don’t like wearing shoes without socks, b’sides dad would get mad.” And then John goes and suggests just that-to use a pillow or sock! Just perfect!

This was lovely! I'm favoriting it!
1/21/2010 c1 28lunasgathering39
This is adorable. And reminds me of all the times my older sister cut off my pigtails. She even cut my eyelashes once because mine were longer than hers and I was too naive to realize you don't have to trim eyelashes. ^_^
1/21/2010 c1 34geminigrl11
This is almost unbearably cute! I love that Dean read the comics to Sam and the image of the boys snuggled together. And the first hair cut is TOO funny. John handled it perfectly.

Hope the boys get their "Snoopy" someday...and hope you got your brother back but good. ;)
1/18/2010 c1 15carocali
Very cute story! I like the idea of the comics being part of Dean's schooling of Sam. And the Peanuts would be WAY up there, especially with Snoopy involved.

Like the haircut idea as well!

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
1/17/2010 c1 31Nana56
Aw, how sweet this was! I love weechesters and it's always nice when the brothers have the same memory and it's a nice one.

I guess that's the kind of thing that brothers are good for, huh? Don't have any brothers, but I've heard some other stories. :D

Very nicely done! :)
1/17/2010 c1 230KKBELVIS
Jumping and clapping - all giddy to see you posted, gal!

What a soft and sweet story!

Delightful!

Perfect Winchester fit!

I could so see and hear this in my minds eye!

'Noopy' how adorable Sammy sounds!

And now you are all warmed up for your next - hm?

Te-he!

Keep writing...I am out here reading!

Karen

PS: For those who have not had the chance to read Charlie's 'Habaneros' story - It's way cool!
1/17/2010 c1 153Phx
One word:

Aw!

that was adorable. And yes I can see how that could come about from a stray conversation and I can so see the boys doing something like that. After it, it was just hair and John had probably been mumbling about getting it cut anyways, even if I detected a hint of sadness that his baby had his first hair cut. Another milestone Mary missed.

Very cute!
1/17/2010 c1 91Muffy Morrigan
*sniff* AW

Just aw what an awesome piece of loveliness. Just... I'm speechless. It was just AWESOME!

Rated:

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed with little "Noopys" and Noopy nests and Sam and Dean coming your way to give you a huge hug!
1/17/2010 c1 jenilee
Ah the nest building was so sweet but oh my goodness the materials used killed me! LOLOL. Perfect. Poor Sammy's beautiful hair. LOL And thank you for the memories that brought back of my kids and their barber shop playing.
16 Page 1 2 Next »