for All Blue And Green

5/26 c20 Makrosa
That was lovely to (re)read. Thanks for your effort and talent!

Woah, 2010 was a long time ago. I am a bit sorry I didn't happen upon your stories back then and I hope life has been treating you kindly.

LLAP
3/19 c20 natylogar1
Please dear Author~ update! This is an amazing story. Your characters are so endearing and real. The dynamics are by far the best part.
3/7 c20 2bunnychica9
Please come back and finish...ita such a great story and I really enjoy it.
8/17/2020 c20 Chaney2250
Omg! I love it
7/12/2018 c1 8Chan101
Just found this story and gotta say its one of my favs! Not sure if you are writing any more but I really enjoyed this.
1/19/2018 c20 Sphinxes
Spent a full day reading your stories. Your story Half and Half was recommended over on Sufficient Velocity this month. Enjoyed everything you wrote, and how you noticeably improved as a writer.
3/17/2017 c20 Cricketfingers
I don't usually leave reviews on stories that I have read but... wow, your stories are amazing. Please update this. I Need to know how it ends
11/16/2016 c20 Guest
Noooo I must know how it ends!
12/11/2015 c20 Guest
This is such a wonderful love story, like Pride and Prejudice and Star Trek. Thank you for writing it. I like your portrayal of the characters and your OCs are just great. I think you did a very good job in building up the story and writing the dialogues. It was very entertaining and fun to read.
8/30/2014 c20 1Mirabitur
I'm a little bummed that Shrem isn't cannon... Cos I can't go look up more stories about him... :(
Unless...
Unless you updated this story and wrote more stories including him? Or more stories in this universe? Cos I LOVED Aureya and Spock and can't wait for their kid...
Ya know, Sulu is looking a little lonely...
Please Update Soon!
7/15/2014 c20 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
Oh please don't give up on this story! I'm loving the Spock/Eya scenes. But ultimately enjoying Shrem's story.
12/22/2013 c20 Maria
That was awesome! I know its not fancy comment, but I really did enjoy it! Thanks for writing!
11/1/2013 c20 Peridot Eyez
Love, love, LOVE this! Even though you stopped writing awhile back, I still wanted to ask if there was any chance this story will be finished? Would love to see how Shrem & Christine progress, her parents reaction at the gala, if they get married. Pretty please!
10/11/2013 c20 1angel897
so happy for Aureya and Spock love to read more so please keep writing kay
10/11/2013 c19 angel897