for The Prototype

11/3/2018 c6 4eragon95159
Continue and update about her alone life in wild dresed like na'vi (her own make) later she return ,She dont use avatar fall into love with na'vi boy and have natural born half breeds .pregnancy turn her to more like na'vi.
1/2/2016 c5 5WildeOne
My last review was submitted prematurely... I started reading this, knowing it wasn't finished, and that I would love it. I've been following your writing since Half and Half was still being written! If you ever decided to write more, I'd be ecstatic! I hope that life is treating you well!
1/2/2016 c6 WildeOne
Whyyyyyy did I start reading this? It's so good! I
5/12/2013 c6 3Allimba
Awesome! Cannot wait to read more!
3/22/2012 c6 5Shadowabyss191
I really hope you continue this story. Its wonderful and very interesting.
2/21/2012 c6 3LovelyGirl51
Hope you update soon, can't wait until the next chapter!
4/4/2011 c6 1LadyErised
You say reviews are your only reward, but what about us? What do we get? You have 70 reviews but only 6 chapters. That's better than what I had gotten in the past. When I still had stories up. Plus you haven't updates this since last year! Update now! This is my first time reading it and I want to know more! What happened to Abby? What about this weird relationship between her and Ta'laht? I want to know!

Love this story! Update soon!

-Lunar
2/24/2011 c6 ASucessfullyEnrapturedReader
I am new to this fandom, but i must say, that as much the movie captured my imagination and rekindled my love for Scy-Fi it has also left me wanting.

Your story has alowed me to become immersed again in the fantastic tale of belonging to something greater then yourself and the courage and fortitude to stand for that wich you most love.

So it is with great hope that i urge you to continue to enrich the minds and hearts of your readers with your most welcome skill of storytelling.
10/30/2010 c6 2brightcat12
UPDATE SOON PLEASE ~BRIGHTCAT12~
7/26/2010 c6 6Scribbles-Dementia
You cruel, cruel woman! You can't just end the chapter like this and not update! I know how life may catch you up and take up your writing time but please update soon. I'll even get down on my knees and beg if that's what it'll take!
5/27/2010 c6 Pyra Sanada
Fascinating so far! Please post more soon!
5/26/2010 c6 8Fire Makes Me Smile
Hurry up and update, I'll love you for it ;)
5/5/2010 c6 3midnight84118
great job hope to see more soon
5/5/2010 c6 IDreamtOfHim
My god this story is amazing! Please don't tell me you've given up on it. It's to good of a story to just leave unfinished! So I beg of you to at least complete it!

!Hugs and chocolate!
5/4/2010 c6 1Print.It.Black
I'm officially addicted to this story. Please update soon!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »