for The Lost Stars

Great.
1/23/2014 c3 The 1st Wandering King
i can has more
11/25/2013 c3 Darkcrest27
good story to bad that it appears abandoned. Hoping that it gets continued
9/12/2013 c3 bob
keeo it going.
2/26/2013 c3 bob
keep it going.
1/16/2013 c3 nova
are you still working on this story? I was just checking back since it hasn't been updated since 2010.
12/31/2012 c3 ddx
keep it going.
10/21/2012 c3 FranticHamster
fun story hope u update again some day
5/12/2012 c3 killroy225
hope u can update it soon stupid cliff hangars
5/9/2012 c3 bob
more please
11/28/2011 c3 bbxe
9/7/2011 c3 3skywiseskychan
I think that I like this, it looks like its going to be quite entertaining. I especially like the thought and familiar features you've put into the Robotech stuff without needing to rely on cannon characters. It probably is a very good thing to keep form having to compare Wedge and Max. An interesting conundrum to say who would be better, I'll say this though they would each walk all over everyone else aside from Myria in either series. My one comment is that just because they look human doesn't mean that they are. They could be Masters/Micronized Zentradi/ Etc etc.

Oh such good fun, of course how much of the protoculture issue are you going to play around with, and how much relation will it have to the force and the invid. Really its very fun but you may have a problem with such robotechnology based tech and how it can continue to be duplicated if you go the straight path. Oh, and I would also have had a blast with veritech's landing on AT-AT's and just kicking their way in.
8/8/2011 c3 4ElektrikRage
Very well made! What else can I say, but please continue with the awesomeness and update soon!
3/13/2011 c3 urielv59
i like the way your writing this story and hope you continue. it's too late now but i thought it would have been awesome if you had an AT-AT go up against a Destroid Monster. Since ARMD-07 is apart of the LRPG you could have used the plot where it was delivering a few first gen Destroids to a fringe colony for defense.
3/6/2011 c3 bob