for The Lost Stars

1/22/2010 c1 Chrono Scholar
I like the concept, it's just a shame I consider Robotech complete garbage. I'd be much more interested if it was the SDF-2 with Hikaru, Misa, (Rick and Lisa, for the uninformed,) and Minmay featuring instead, as they were lost in space-fold in Macross canon.

As it is, my hatred of Harmony gold, and my disinterest in their continued butchering of Macross, will be keeping me from reading this. I will, however, continue looking forward to updates for your other stories.
1/21/2010 c1 red
love the story
1/20/2010 c1 DTravler
Great start I have always liked the ARMD ships but something that does not look right even if you removed the bays for the Q30 to put in a fold system (The ship is big enough you would not need to remove them) that still leaves a lot of room for Veritech's the ARMD ships had something like 100+ maned fighters. The Q30 numbered something like 260 and the number of Desrtroid's and Cyclone's would be higher. If they put in a fold drive they also put in a pin point and/or a full barrier system other than your ships complement I like it and would like to see more. Thanks and keep writing.
1/20/2010 c1 everling
This seems interesting. Although I would be more depressed if the Victory never made it back to Sol.

It may be an interesting plot bunny to pursue if she made it back with some Star Wars technologies, like shielding and FTL technology. They sure could use a little break like that after all the setbacks that humanity suffered.
1/19/2010 c1 1Raug'moss
Seems like a good start. I hope you update soon. My problem is that I have never seen Robotech. Oh well. Bye!
1/19/2010 c1 1Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat
Wow. I liked it. Pretty damn good start but...

Mixing Robotech/Macross with Star Wars?

Little one sided dont you think? A Veritech Fighter...would massacre any Fighter the Empire could send out.. The ability to transform and the exceptional maneuverability that comes from that...would..well like I said make things a bit one sided..Unless...of course the Empire did something like the Zentradi and used swarm tactics...Even then...gotta love missiles...

Definitely will be an interesting read to see how things turn out. Ive always thought that Robotech/Macross was superior to Star Wars so..I probably am alot biased.

Anyways Im looking forward to see how this turns out.

Im a big fan of both series so...

Signed,

Kit the (Not so) Fiendish Fire Cat
1/18/2010 c1 3kamikage86
Okay I like the story, except for one major thing, why did you use an ARMD ship, those ships are garbage compared to other Robotech ships, and it's getting really old that authors keep on using Macross saga ships, you put this in the Shadow Chronicles saga so please use a real REF Ship, maybe even a Izumo-class SDF ship with it's own Protoculture matrix or a newly built Pioneer-class SDF, but not an old Macross saga relic that's just old and boring, and those ships were all scrapped before New Generation since they couldn't be upgraded so there is one major flaw in your story
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6