for The Cold Packs Hunt

3/3/2010 c6 7vampsrock94
Yeah, that is a good idea and I hope you can write more. Why don't tell your parents that you write? Oh, well I like it.
2/24/2010 c4 StephenKingLover16
ahh i need the nxt chapter!
2/24/2010 c3 StephenKingLover16
omg i love winter! i hope shell b okay!
2/24/2010 c2 StephenKingLover16
OMG! im reviewing evry chapter, cuz they're all so good! ooh wonder what happens nxt?
2/24/2010 c1 StephenKingLover16
OH SCARY! lol so good!
2/2/2010 c5 6suchawolfgirl
Wow! I loce this style of writing, its seems really poetic and brief i away and mysterious! I love it!

Update please!
2/1/2010 c5 StephenKingLover16
i rly like it gr8 job
1/27/2010 c5 3v823queen
Hey I really like this story I hope you continue with it and it seems not as confusing as before thank you for clearing that up and I hope you update soon!
1/27/2010 c4 v823queen
I really liked the other story, this new chapter seems like it is a completely different story than the one you had been writing with the stare down as it left off in the other chapter. I liked the other ones idea so if you could get back to me, and its not like this one is not good, but I was really confused maybe you should make them two seperate stories. Kay hope to hear from you.
1/21/2010 c3 v823queen
I thought that was really good I didnt really pick up on the clues though, but I never do maybe cuz Im a blonde haha no blondes are really smart anyway please continue my friends are def going to start readin this story! UPDATE!
1/19/2010 c1 v823queen
This is actually good I like it so far! I cant wait until you update, you seem like a good writer so UPDATE!
26 « Prev Page 1 2