for The Things I Did

5/2/2010 c1 35powerstaark
Beautiful story. The description of why Jake fought the RDA was excellent and add in the love between him and Neytiri and you have an excellent story.

I think that Neytiri is exceptionally beautiful even though a single glance would confirm she's not human. Not only is she beautiful but she's an excellent fighter and possesses great strength of character. Neytiri's my favourite character from Avatar.
1/28/2010 c1 2Twilightdiehard
Beautifully written!
1/21/2010 c1 Stauneauge
Wow, this is really a wonderful inside in Jake's heart. You did a beautifully job with your story.

Thank you for it and I wish you'll write more of Jake and Neytiri.

Stauni
1/20/2010 c1 10Sothis Star1
Good job. Believable dialogue, and I liked the way you describe the little physical details, but without overdoing it. It felt a little saccharin in one or two places, but not nearly so much as I would've expected from a fic with this premise. Well done.
1/19/2010 c1 9OTP-Obsessions
this was really good, exactly what i was looking for. you wrote jakes explanation to neytiri really well...
1/19/2010 c1 Sunny2006
That was beautiful. I love how important it was to him to tell her everything...great job!
1/19/2010 c1 2SapphiraSkies
Very nice! You are an amzing writer!
1/19/2010 c1 18VividInk
That was very, very well crafted and written! I loved how you portrayed Jake & Neytiri, acknowledging that there were differences and there was still some pain in them both, but their love for each other was strong enough to overcome all that. Bloody brilliant.

Well done!
1/19/2010 c1 107kirallie
This was great!
1/19/2010 c1 1FtLoShakespeare
absolutely perfect
1/19/2010 c1 Gyre
This is one of the best Avatar fics I've read. Well done.
1/19/2010 c1 2Linc0ln
very good fic !

one thing : many repetition
1/19/2010 c1 3TopKat90
two paws up! This is a great study of Jakes development through the story! I loved it!

Kat