for Hermione's Silence

More please
7/27/2021 c2 Guest
More please
2/24/2019 c2 3Lugia'sChallenger13
Can't wait for the next chapter! Also how did Peter betray them as the Potters haven't gone into hiding yet?
10/18/2014 c2 SereniteRose
good story are you going to update anytime soon? or is this story abadoned.
7/5/2014 c2 4Bentears
I like it so far, you going to finish it?
7/1/2012 c2 29MysticalKC
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
1/9/2012 c2 me
You know, I get how they might have mixed up her birthday from August to Sept. during whatever adoptioin must have happened for her to end up with the grangers, but how could they confse the year? Trust me big difference at that age. Hermione was born the year before Harry, not a month after.
12/8/2011 c1 8dest-unknown
I would really like you to update this story! I am excited to see where it is going...=)
11/24/2011 c2 9vamp1987
I really like this idea. Not too many fics have one of the Marauders as her father so this will be interesting. I hope inspiration strikes and you update this fic.
9/12/2011 c2 15Witherwings01
Well it's sad that it looks like you've abandoned this. It had promise. I particularly enjoy the style of your narrative - it feels like you are whispering secrets to us the readers.

So many questions left unanswered. Shame

I'm not gonna put it on my update list as it hasn't been updated in over 18 months, but if you are still working it please let me know, I'd love to read more.
9/6/2011 c2 SilverShadowKat19
WOW! MAKE IT DRACO OR BLAISE TO FaLL FOR HER!
7/5/2011 c2 yoyoyo
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! i think that this has got to the most unique and original FF i've read so far! i lurve everything that's happened and whatever will happen in the future! i hope you can update this and not abandon it like some other authors because I think this is something REALLY worth continuing! ^.~
6/22/2011 c1 15waterflower20
I dearly hope you'll continue this story soon.It's too good to left it at that...
6/10/2011 c2 NeverthelessAFan
Will you continue this? I'm desperate to know how it goes! Or even ends!

~Never The Less, A Fan~
4/30/2011 c2 waterflower20
Oh god i love this story!And i love the pairing!Please update soon!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »