FanFiction.Net
for Soulmates

4/14/2010 c14 11Aquatwin
Ha Rima+Romance+Nagihiko=HILARITY! LURVING IT! Please please keep up with this story, I love it! And you deffinetly add plenty of twists. Update son please!

-Bonnie
4/12/2010 c1 14Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm
I like what you did with Rima and Nagi's names. Ryme and Nyge are cool~! But... I would say Nyge is hard to pronounce, if I'm pronouncing it the way you do... xD I pronounce Ryme, Reem with a soft eh sound at the end, but, have no clue if that's correct or not. Ha ha, I just noticed something... Two of the letters in their names are still correct, and you added a Y and an E. Oh, plus, the school is Seiyo, not Seiyuu!
4/11/2010 c13 AiRiRi123
Wow.Raigomaru really hates the Misfortune Company.Great chapter as usual!
4/11/2010 c13 25LuvMeOrHateMe
That was...FRIGGEN AWESOME MAN! THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST!I LOVE RIMA'S NEW CHARA! Thatw as also a FRIGGEN AWESOME RIMAHIKO CHAPTER! That books sounds weird. But interesting. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/30/2010 c12 AiRiRi123
Woah.Didn't expect that coming.Cho-ko is totally evil and DISGUSTING from what I read in the last chapter.
3/30/2010 c12 5nagihiko's hime Riri-tan
my gosh that anime convent sounds col. we did a carmaelldansen at our last one and they taped it cuz everyone joined in ! XD good days . I like the past lives parts but rima doesn't seem to be feeling anything for nagi yet as far as i can tell ?
3/29/2010 c12 25LuvMeOrHateMe
Holly shit! They're all gonna die! D: No! Don't kill all of them! Just kill rika, Tadagay, and satellite for making things so suckish! Oh and happy late birthday! ^^ How you didn't have a crappy birthday!

3/22/2010 c11 14Bookworm290
omygosh! a fantasy twist! i absolutely 3 fantasy...anyway...good chapter!
3/21/2010 c11 25LuvMeOrHateMe
This chapter was HILARIOUS! XD

Nagi's part elf! Yukito's a vampire! Yoko's a shapeshifter! Nadeshiko's a witch! Thats just so funny! I laughed so hard when you said Nagihiko's part elf! It's just so hard to imagine Nagi with pointy ears and working for Santa Clause! XD

3/17/2010 c10 13hopexescaliber
can't wait for the next^^!
3/16/2010 c10 14Bookworm290
okay...hmm...nagi has 'cousins' that are..vampires? uh...okay. so, will nagi's first being/person/thing come to him like ryme did for rima?
3/16/2010 c10 AiRiRi123
Aw.No telepathy talk!For some reason,I like it when they used telepathy.That was a great idea!
3/15/2010 c10 25LuvMeOrHateMe
O. Will they be able to help Nadeshiko? And what sorts of horrors will Rima see?*jumping up and down like a little girl*

3/11/2010 c9 3Chika Hoshi
Okay...it was all over the places-the grammar mistakes. Remember when I said that you didn't need a whole lot of the commas? Well, it was all over. Examples:

'"My name is Aika and these are my bestest friends,"' should be '"My name is Aika and these are my bestest friends."'

'"I'm Rima,"' should be '"I'm Rima."

"Nobody liked me," should be '"Nobody liked me."'

'"Aika wanted to give you one of her special readings,"' to "Aika wanted to give you one of her special readings."

'"Aika wanted to give you one of her special readings," Jun said in a bored tone.' Hm, let's see what should be fix... '"Aika wanted to give you one of her special readings." Jun said in a bored tone.'

And etc. See what I mean? It's alright to make mistakes, but when it's constantly repeating and isn't tried to be fix it's not alright.

But other than that, I didn't felt excited or anything like that. I couldn't really grasp on how I should take it. I just think it's all over the place.

Chika H.~
3/8/2010 c9 14Bookworm290
lol, i forgot to mention before, i love the beginning things of their past lives. its so cool. but..rima's future's scary looking. lol, everybody ganging up on nagi is fun to read :D please update soon!
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »