FanFiction.Net
for Heart and Soul

5/27 c13 Soul Sendant
ah, yes, more wasted time on the never in a million years would it have happened umbridge bullshit.
5/24 c13 pincho
I know this is fanfic but seriously in what non-twisted horror fic is Snape ever: he was also a competent teacher, relating and instructing the students with a flair which could be infectious

Besides Draco Hermione fics.. so as I said horror fics
5/26 c11 Soul Sendant
more unbelievable nonsense like the pink toad joining hogwarts for absolutely no reason other than laziness. none of these fan fics ever use intelligence or common sense in their writing where it should be used its disappointing
5/24 c8 pincho
So this question is for anyone.

How can any same person who believes Harry about even just one of his school years e er even contemplate that the school is safe or that the staff to include Dumbledore are even vaguely capable of taking care of their kids?
5/26 c7 Soul Sendant
need to get rid of his fake friends like ron. harry doesn't need week minded fools pretending to be friends
5/23 c5 pincho
I forgot to mention, I am confused about the mention of the Will by Dumbledore. Not because he mentions it but because no one, especially Jean ever asks let alone mentions it's lack of use or contents. I highly doubt that Sirius would believe that Harry's parents only left a trust fund and nothing else is mentioned in the will, like legal guardians.
5/23 c6 pincho
Criticism and praise. The story is complete so other than saying I like the story but it is really slow and at this point I am surprised that Hermione hasn't come up in any meaningful way while Harry was telling his history is surprising.

Since Harry is described as humble and severely downplay his actions it would generally mean he heavily plays up the importance and actions of others involved. For the supposed insightful listeners no one has even thought of how much Hermione would be brought up in his stories, that is actually what I find surprising. So I guess less Criticism and more confusion.

I do look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Thank you for sharing!
5/25 c2 Soul Sendant
how anyone ever listened to or trusted dumbest door i will never understand he is as bad as any dark lord with his control issues and greater good bullshit.
5/25 c2 Soul Sendant
oof so much whiny pathetic bitch nonsense from sirious to skip in the beginning here makes me worry for the rest of the story which isnt a good sign but i guess reading further is the only way to find out if it gets better
5/25 c1 Soul Sendant
starts off with dumb as fuck shit. comparing grimmauld place to azkaban is retarded there is zero similarities and only ignorance could create any in someone's mind
5/22 c42 G Fawkes
You've obviously never been in a real fight, ever, in your life. Bellatrix would have killed Sirius, the second he fell to the floor. He never would have had the time to stand up. One-one-thousand... Dead.
Same as Harry. No sneaking around. No watching the big fight. When Voldy and Dumbles squared off, she would have attacked Harry instantly.
And at first, I thought Dumbledore would have blocked the curse heading for Fudge. But the world is better off with that idiot dead, so...
5/22 c42 G Fawkes
All the dialogue back and forth is BS. When they re-illusioned (?) themselves, it should have been with stinkers already flying. No taunts. No niceties. Put the m*th*rf*ck*rs DOWN!
5/18 c10 TennysonPoet
I love me a well written dumbledore.
5/15 c36 G Fawkes
Is a body bind, levitation up to the astronomy tower, and dropping him off, headfirst, "rash"?
5/14 c1 Soul Sendant
Dear leftist Guest user... No one cares about your ignorant political views or loose nonsensical insults.
6,831 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »