FanFiction.Net
for Heart and Soul

3/8/2010 c1 11brigrove
Although you have an intriguing premise and I'm loking forward to the story, the very lengthy prologue was far too long and introspective. The idea of a prologue is to briefly set the scene and to entice the reader. The entire life story of Sirius Black, with all his thoughts about it don't really do the former and definitely aren't enticing. However the scene with Dumbledore was believable and well done. Now on to the story itself.. :)
3/8/2010 c2 5gphoenix51
An excellent story so far, one that I highly look forward to.
3/7/2010 c2 10PastaSentient
Wow, this looks awesome so far. I really look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon!
3/7/2010 c2 7NewSlove
seriously i want to know who this J.S. guy is! and then saying a marriage contract? wtf! haha! i have like so many guesses but still...i wanna know! can't wait for the next update!
3/6/2010 c2 ytreza
And now, Harry's face went from grateful to horrorstruck and betrayed.

;)

Interesting and good characterization.
3/6/2010 c2 13Olaf74
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
3/6/2010 c2 Rick BGOH
It's a good beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take the story and what Fudge will do when Britain overreacts to his and his toads whims.
3/6/2010 c2 ehc17
This is a very intriguing story. I like the premise and what you've set up so far has only left me wanting more. I really hope you continue it.

Additionally, I have to say that I love your writing style your 'story-telling voice' is fantastic and easy to follow. Please keep writing.
3/5/2010 c2 5IMAN2688
OKAY! This fic has definitely caught my attention... i hope to see it updated continuously and frequently. You have an absolute gold mine fic here, don't let it go to waste. Also, the Harry/Hermione ship, i wouldn't recommend it, it is so overused and overstated that they would fit better together, they dont, Hermione is too bossy, overbearing, and what feels like by reading her character over and over again in the Rowling books to be far too independent, she would be like a younger molly weasley not a good pairing idea for Harry, i would suggest possibly someone else besides her or Ginny. Someone else, like Susan Bones, or Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, Fleur Delacour, or even another OC. but Hermione and Ginny are way too overused, and will possibly turn the tide of this being a Harry centric fic to that of one that fits Hermione's ego more than Harry's character.
3/5/2010 c1 DJ32
nice work
3/5/2010 c2 1Nosferatum
Well, it will be very interesting where you'll lead it to.
3/5/2010 c2 PotterFrkInTx
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! lol
3/5/2010 c2 48shiro-wolfman-k
Oh yeah, i forgot about this fic, an interesting one no less, sorry for that.

Well, i cannot say that i dint see that coming, but, what took me for surprise is how fast it took that road, je, let´s see how you develop the plot.

And the reactions of the others, just, please, dont transform this in another, Bashing weasley fest, i am a little overdosed whit those lately.
3/4/2010 c2 2pfeil
Ah, so you're starting right from the beginning of fifth year, without needing to go through the farce of the rest of it. I'm glad, even if you did torpedo my pet Harry/Hermione/Gabrielle ship :P
3/4/2010 c2 Matt
Great story-and even better cliffhanger. You've set up the characters in ways that will force them to confront their situations in ways that may lead to a great deal of early conflict if not handled carefully.(and I mean by the characters, not you).

I very much look forward to the next chapters of this story and thank you for your efforts.

Matt