for Hope For the Hopeless

9/18/2016 c1 24princessofthedeadsheep
An interesting look at the relationship between these two and the tension that was definitely there in the beginning of the play and how it effects them both. 10/10
3/29/2016 c1 Reno Sweeney
Awesome Awesome Awesome! Write more Anything Goes plz!
1/22/2012 c1 11Mary in the Stars
Okay so in hindsight, I should have looked at the rating before I read this, because no offense, but I really try not to read M-rated stuff. But I can honestly say I read the entire beginning, middle, and then the last three lines. And I loved it!(Of course I'm making my way through your stories after "Missing You" because hardcore LuPone fans are few and far between, and isn't that a shame?)

Anyway, where is this listed? Because I check the Anything Goes section in Plays/Musicals all the time and there's only one story that has to do with Anything Goes there (ehemshamelessplugit'smine). But I'm super-glad I found this. It captures Reno perfectly again and I like that Hope isn't flat as a board as well. I liked their conversation a whole lot. Hmm, never thought of Billy recommending Lord Evelyn to Reno. Interesting, very interesting... I want more from you!
1/29/2010 c1 2Ivory LaPierre
You write awesome sex. Subscribed.
1/21/2010 c1 EsmeMoon
lovely, absolutely lovely :) what a pleasant surprise to return to after dance!

*mwah* E