for Subtext

8/15/2011 c1 9Masked Manipulator
This is one of the most in-character stories that I have ever read. Ayano's obstinacy in proving herself self-sufficient, to Kazuma pushing her off the building to teach her to trust in him.

Ayano has quite the list of names for her bodyguard.

The tone of the story was hilarious, and it was a scene that probably could've happened, what with it being touching one moment then have Ayano screaming at him the next.

Why didn't she blast fire at the ground to propel herself upward...?

But that would defeat the purpose of the whole trust-in-me thing, I guess.

It's amazing. To the faves!
7/21/2011 c1 11yooniessi
Like like like love like like like 8D~
7/10/2011 c1 15X Mika-Chan X
haha i liked it was cute and funny; you got their characters perfect :)
3/31/2011 c1 2greenmayiel10
oh my bunny..! that was sooooooo sweet.. XD
2/9/2011 c1 MiddleofSeptember
I can't stop laughing; my family probably thinks I'm crazy. I love Ayano and Kazuma's relationship. I've been looking for an anime like this one for so long, and I just can't find one that compares. Ayano is so strong, which in anime is a rare trait in a female character, and her temper cracks me up. And then there's Kazuma with his cool patience to counter it; I love them. I wish they would make more anime, but alas, it is over and the manga will remain forever unfinished. Ah well. You did great capturing their characters, though! Great job:)
1/20/2011 c1 10Magnusrae
I was totally hooked by your summary and was well pleased to discover that the story described lived up to the humor displayed by it. Nice one-shot, perfect characterization and a brilliant ending. You did a great job maintaining the tongue-in-cheek tone throughout.
12/2/2010 c1 Otaku0okami
that doesn't make any sense but i'm gonna say. . . oh so sweet! *sarcasm*
11/6/2010 c1 13TehDono
Bwhahahaha~! I love this little scene. It's so in character, just makes me smile. I particularly love the voice you used for your narration. Matched with Ayano's natural demeanor. Couldn't help but continue to laugh the entire time, yet still fan girl over Kazuma.
10/22/2010 c1 67MoonPrincess623
That was funny! She really didn't fall for him, it was more like he made her. Well, I think what you said was more accurate.
10/4/2010 c1 crazyforcanines
this is the first sensible fanfiction i've read for this anime. it's in keeping with kazuma and ayano's original characters and chemistry in the anime. *thumbs up* i really loved it and can't wait for more!
9/17/2010 c1 Caitlynn
This story is absolutely adorable! This is so something I could see happening in the show! Maybe there will be a scene like this if Funimation ever makes a season two. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of this awesomeness.
8/15/2010 c1 3Rosefire84
A work of sheer genius. Enough said.
7/17/2010 c1 1shai-duck
It is possible to literally fall in love with an anime character? Because Kazuma is just so..awesome.

Loved it! :D
6/16/2010 c1 1Mythirll
AWWWWW this was a beautiful story i loved it it's going to my favs for sure you really should write more this was an awesome story they were both in character and it was very enjoyable to read i could see Ayano reacting like that :D
5/24/2010 c1 winoa13
Hah! I love it! xD I totally love puns, and that was one good pun:)) i love your writing style btw:)) Great job! and yes I agree with you, but maybe sooner or later people would start to watch this anime so, hopefully more and more would add fan fics. Good luck and take care! ^^ oh, and thanks for this!:))
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »