for Blind

5/29/2020 c1 magnolia1717
You are a talented writer but I don't read anything but hea for Scarlet and 's too sad.
11/22/2018 c1 Scarlett1974
This is so crushing. I am actually glad you did not finish it if your intention was for them to stay broken up. Ugh it kills me. But the writing behind it is beautiful.
6/7/2018 c1 Alisa-kun
C'était un début très prometteur en tout cas.
Bonne continuation
12/15/2016 c1 Guest
It's going on 7 years since an update was posted to this, but I do hope you'll find some time eventually to finish it. It's very well written and you have the characters down to a T. I would love to see where this goes, it's a good idea.
9/13/2016 c1 gumper
This is SO well written - thank you. Just beautiful - it's just so damned sad! Rhett is just such a jerk in this...he doesn't even know she has moved...doesn't know that Wade has left the state? So much for regularly returning to "keep the gossip down." I hate him marrying anyone but Sally is as good as it gets for that role, I suppose. I'd love more of this...hopefully with some sharp plot turns for poor Scarlett. Good for her for no divorce assist too - I wouldn't make it easy for him either!
9/10/2016 c1 Luc
Many times I wonder why it has to be this hard for them? Why cant I find a story where they are still in character but as obsenely happy as only they can make each other. Everyone always focuses so much just on the drama. Mitchell was great in writing her story, despite the story being mournful and sad and all thats bad in men, her Scarlett was able to turn it around. Lighten the bad and sharpen the happiness
2/29/2016 c1 6starlite22
I'm not sure I could bare to see Rhett with anyone but Scarlett.
11/14/2015 c1 Guest
You write well but I can't handle the idea of Rhett falling for anyone else. I hope he's miserable.
6/27/2014 c1 Guest
Do please continue. I like the concept of this.
4/3/2014 c1 emma
I NEED MORE
3/25/2012 c1 14Navigator101
I doubt this story will be updated as it's been over two years now, but I can hope. It's very good and if I had a facebook account I would vote for the charity. I'm very sorry about your daughter, it must be hard to see that happening. I can only hope that you'll come back to this story and Facing the Enemy. After all you've left us with such a mean twist. Rhett wanting to marry Sally? That's just cruel but they would get along well. I can only hope you find the inspiration to update this even though it's been two years.
12/30/2011 c1 3HelenSES
Corrin - this is amazing, even though I don't like the thought of Rhett only being "fond" of Scarlett. I liked the way that you drew on their old friendship. It was a very sad story but extremely well written.

I hope your daughter is ok.

Helen
11/11/2011 c1 areadergirl
I hope Nephcure has gotten more recognition as a result of your efforts and I hope you and your daughter are doing well.

I love all of your stories and I hope you continue to post more of this beautifully written one. The imagery and details make it so memorable.
6/2/2011 c1 2LoverandaFighter
I hate Rhett officially in this. I'm very sad to hear about your daughter. I'm only 14, so I myself am not able to donate, but I will definetly speak to my parents about it.
2/11/2011 c1 1wickedwms
Well, I couldn't vote since I think I missed the deadline, but I did text KIDNEY and replied YES to donate $10. Does that count towards your tally to post the next chapter? While I am a sucker for a happy or hopeful ending, I don't see this one going that way and yet I still want to read it. I hope you choose to continue to post. Good luck and best wishes to both your and your beloved daughter.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »