FanFiction.Net
for Tales of Singularity

11/16/2021 c54 Pjag57
An interesting idea. We see stories that are cliches all over the time. A couple additional cliches as

Cliche 4a: Anti-Bashing - Taking a character (generally other than the main antagonist) that is generally disliked, and turning him/her into a positive character. An example from Harry Potter would be Umbridge.

Cliche xx(I don't recall the number of your last cliche: Harry Potter, Master of Death AKA Immortal Harry - Often this cliche has Harry merging with the Hallows. This is generally a Super Harry but not always
3/18/2020 c37 Proud Harmonian
Decent chapter.
I agree with him on both Harry and Ron. Honestly, if I was at Hogwarts, I can see myself not being friends with either but I admit they definitely have good qualities. So maybe I could.
My personality type is INTP.
Keep up the good work.
3/30/2019 c16 46Hikari Nova
this idea seems like a mix of the different gundam animes
6/20/2018 c1 Samantha
Be cautious about things like content and legalities, but more Harry/Hermione is a very good thing.
6/30/2017 c2 4AMMiss
This is an interesting plot. I'm finding myself liking it! :)
5/30/2017 c57 crow and the butterfly
please finish rise of nations
11/14/2016 c33 Nikys
Well, subscribe because expect MGP continuation)
10/5/2016 c53 12Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome
Personally I don't think that 'Harry and the light of honor' and 'Hermione of the radiant chaos were really bad. In fact I enjoyed them very much to bad radiant chaos isn't finished.
5/16/2016 c3 BlazeStryker
If Black Island, AKA Macross Island, were under Unplottable and Notice-Me-Not spells, it wouldn't be on Techie maps until the crash..
5/15/2016 c52 kaws
For the soul bond concept. I find it poorly done for the most part like you said. I find it kind of annoying that characters are given amazing abilities and then forgotten about. Soul Bonds has a lot of potential I think. If I could really get into story writing, I would keep on had the special abilities that I give each character and think about how they could influence the story.
3/30/2016 c56 Jostanos
Jess, I pray that your hands get better soon.
Thank you for letting us know the situation that you are in. We appreciate it. :)

And now... even of it may only be in text.. and just a thought..

CURAJA! ESUNA!
3/30/2016 c40 Jostanos
madness? THIS...IS...SPARTA!
*blinks* What?
3/15/2016 c49 OlaftheReaper86
Hi there

Question? is there any particular story that generated this snippet? I reckon this could be a really good story if if someone were to write it. or if there is one already in existence I would love to read it.

Thanks
1/14/2016 c54 Guest
Gringotts is like federal bank or swiss bank who has high security features than many governments of various countries that does not mean that they can challenge government or have awesome light sabers or spaceships and that is wrong with hp goblin can solve anything fics the writers tend to forget that they are just like bank, more the money you have they will worship you and the less you have the more paperworks for you to get the things done.
11/6/2015 c2 Cybred
If there's no dark lord then why would there be a prophecy?
521 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »