for iGoToHogwarts

7/5/2017 c3 Guest
This was so good if only if Sam could have poured a jug of milk on Neville's ugly face it would have been better but great job I'm mean it this was amazing
7/5/2017 c2 Guest
This was so amazing I love it so much its Good so far
8/13/2015 c3 16FallenNiji
Keep up the great... uhhh- fanfic!
4/12/2015 c3 4AcrimoniaH
when next chapter?
i love it so much 33
10/31/2013 c1 Saige Floral
Please tell me that we get to meet Sam's father as a teacher!
8/4/2013 c3 25Cheliz
xd
5/22/2013 c3 Sydney
7/5/2012 c3 Denise2016
Omg haha i can't stop laughing! SAM IN SLYTHERIN!OMG I WANT TO SEE DRACO AND HER INTERACT!:D
6/10/2012 c3 8animeloveu123
Though I found it amusing that the sorting hat didn't hesitant on choosing which house Sam would be in, I kind of wished he did. I was also hoping that she would be in Gryffindor since shes completely evil and has some good in her. And at the end, Sam questions what are house points even though nobody mention them. Either way, it was well done and hope to see the interactions between Sam and the characters she encounters.
5/29/2012 c3 bookworm13000
UPDATE SOON!
1/10/2012 c3 13Faux Reves
Ahahaha. Not bad. I just hope you don't hope on making iCarly Neville the same as Harry Potter Neville (Longbottom.) I quite like that Neville. So, two seperate characters please?
10/8/2011 c3 6Jossette Weasley
Where's tha nexta cap?You updated this so long ago!Please hurry!
9/27/2011 c3 2The Evil Policifer
please update
8/14/2011 c3 TheElegantFaerie
Oooh! I love this story so far! It's such a good idea! Hahah thats so Sam to get into Slytherin! Is there going to be a pairing, Draco/Sam maybe? Who's Sam's father? Please update soon!
8/12/2011 c3 2AngelofDarkness95
i would probably be like melenie(spelling?) but i love this please more soon :D
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »