for Fear to tread

4/10/2017 c1 3Chibiness Part 2
This would have been a much better Metatron
5/14/2015 c1 12creativesm75
Hilarious
11/16/2014 c1 6Doppler Effect
I did not expect that.
8/10/2014 c1 2AyakashiPriestess
Not quite what I was expecting, but it didn't keep me from laughing at the end.
2/22/2014 c1 27AuroraBlix
Haha, I bet you feel like a Chuckdamned FOOL now! For various reasons!... Funny as all Hell, though.

: )
1/13/2014 c1 Guest
HOW DID YOU KNOW?
4/30/2012 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
Loved it
7/26/2011 c1 2keiko-uchiha
i was cracking up the whole time when i read about the mustaches, especially Sam's. Then there was the penis on Cas' face. I imagined him with it drawn on his face and laughed. Even when I continued on reading, i still cracked up because i would still remember the mental image. So thank you for this laugh.
1/21/2011 c1 Hello
Oh my goodness, that was so funny

I mean, here I am, on my side of the couch trying to keep from laughing at a story in front of my family, but those freaking drawings made it impossible... God wanted a penis written on Cas's face.

Now, I'm giggling over here. Look at what you've done to me..

You made my day, thank you for the randomness.
8/28/2010 c1 maleika7
You have strange ideas. Brilliant ideas. Really!
1/29/2010 c1 4snlover10
Hahahaha!

I can't believe you just wrote that. I mean, what the hell.

But it was so utterly amusing and I'm grinning like a 12 year old just reading it, since I can practically hear Dean in my head going all ''Hitler, and Penis-face.''

Dod. I don't think I can ever forget this little story. :)
1/26/2010 c1 8GirlNextDoor
It's so refreshing to read a completely silly fic that's actually written well, and true to the show and characters. I really like the silliness but often - I'm sure you've noticed this too - fic writers use that as an excuse for just ridiculously bad writing. Castiel having a dick drawn on his face is something I would normally expect to read in a fic which uses mostly capslock and too much punctuation (you know the kind I mean) but you made it really funny and almost believable (I give you the 'almost' purely because I can never see this being canon... even if you WERE allowed to show a hand-drawn penis on tv at 9 o'clock). To sum up my points: BRAVO!
1/25/2010 c1 69TheMacUnleashed
...there are no words to describe how utterly hilarious this was. Great job!
1/24/2010 c1 12ScottyFTW
I'm pissing myself over here.

Did God seriously whisper in Metatron's ear, "lol draw a penis on Castiel's face"? Very random. Very funny.

Also, I love you for writing about Metatron. I've always had a soft spot for Metatron in fiction, ever since I saw Dogma.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service